• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 23-24 BL Pick'Em Thread vs Season of Love

Congrats to Jackaroe and nsa for winning the wild card round!

Wildcard Weekend Results:

JackARoe 6-1
neversickanymore 6-1
JahBeeuS 5-2
mal3volent 5-2
alasdairm 4-3
Mysterier 4-3
Madness 2-4

Cumulative Playoff Scores:

@JackARoe 6-1
@neversickanymore 6-1
@JahBeeuS 5-2
@mal3volent 5-2
@alasdairm 4-3
@Mysterier 4-3
@Madness 2-4

Divisional Round:

hou @ bal
gb @ sf
tb @ det
kc @ buf

Last edited:
i totally forgot about this. thanks for scoring @mal3volent

hou @ bal
gb
@ sf
tb @ det
kc @ buf

do i really think gb will beat the 49ers? maybe...

i just always get a bad feeling picking 4 home teams to win and i just think that's the most likely upset. but wtf do i know, my picking has been terrible this year :)

alasdair

Last edited:
Thanks maltron

hou @ BAL
gb @ SF
tb @ DET
kc @ BUF

Caps is my picks

Thanks Mal and Alas for the scoring genius. Games winding down. Not much choice anymore. lol

hou @ bal
gb
@ sf
tb @ det
kc @ buf

maybe? when i pick the bonus game and everybody goes for the same team, i feel like i've failed :)

alasdair

hou @ bal
gb @ sf
tb @ det
kc
@ buf

shid, I only did KC to soothe ali's soul on choosing the best game of the slate as the bonus game (also if my beloved Bills lose at least I'll have chosen correctly here and if they win then I don't care how I did on these picks).

Last edited:
hou @ bal
gb @ sf
tb @ det
kc
@ buf

shid, I only did KC to soothe ali's soul on choosing the best game of the slate as the bonus game (also if my beloved Bills lose at least I'll have chosen correctly here and if they win then I don't care how I did on these picks).

Yahtzee

thanks for scoring @mal3volent

I almost came back here and changed it to the Bills the night before and am regretting not just taking the L with them if there was any chance that a little extra positivity from a drug message board post could've pushed that FG just inside the uprights or idk inspired McDermott to not play scared football.

kc @ bal
det
@ sf

fuck the chiefs

I know Detroit wins a bunch of shit but their football team is as oft-maligned and lovable as their rust belt brethren, Buffalo - so I am taking Detroit to the house (even though I know that SF/KC are prob taking their games - objectively speaking).

Last edited: