• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

.22um filtered subs are NOT safe to inject

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
hey. for a reason i don't feel like taking the time to type, i let a shot of sub try on a plate instead of shooting.

i dried sticky. it still is sticky, and was weeks ago so it's not like it wasn't done drying. i know lots of people filter their subs and shoot them. my filters are from a very reputable manufacturer, not some cheapos i ordered of a sketch site.

this isn't a question, but it's important. that sticky stuff can't be good for your heart, lungs, and all the other stuff you veins bring blood to.

i recently ordered .1um and i'm gonna filter .22 and then .1 (so it doesn't clog), but for now know if you injected subs filtred with .22un filters you are injecting a solution that is sticky when it dries.

sorry i know this isn't a question but i think it's important given how common injecting subs is.

Just because the residue upon filtering & drying is sticky doesn't neccesarily mean it's harmful. A solution of glucose in water is fine to inject but when dried will result in a sticky residue.

fair enough. but we don't know it's glucose. unless it comes out clear using the .1ums arriving tomorrow and dries not sugary, i will be sticking to sublingual/buccal. turns out buccal has a 66 percent bioavailability, so i've been laying on the couch and letting it sit on my cheek as of late. possibly, placebo, but i think i can tell a differene.

i know it reads more like an ad than legit research.