View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

220 ug of LSD for first time?

tritonenneptunus

Bluelighter
From what I've read on here I'm starting to think that 220ug is really high for a first trip? I am getting some tabs and I have never ever ever done any sort of psychedelic before in my life... Can I cut the tabs into smaller pieces and try it that way? Would that be safer?

If they are dosed accurately (which you can never be certain of), 220µg will give you one hell of a whooping, whether or not you are new to psychedelics.
So yes, cutting them in smaller pieces would be wise. If one tab is supposed to be 220, then maybe start with 1/4 of that. There's always time to explore higher dosages.

If they are dosed accurately (which you can never be certain of), 220µg will give you one hell of a whooping, whether or not you are new to psychedelics.
So yes, cutting them in smaller pieces would be wise. If one tab is supposed to be 220, then maybe start with 1/4 of that. There's always time to explore higher dosages.

Thank you so much! I would hate to have a bad trip my very first time. I think I'll take your advice for sure. :)

25- threshold
75- Energy and Changing Scenes
200- Full visual effectts
300- Synthesisa
300+ - Unpredictable

I'd say 100 mcg's is a good starting dose.

Yes when it is accurately dosed, acid is much stronger than most people think. IME, 100 mics so around half one of your tabs is a good intro dose, 150 mics is my favourite dose but that's where you start to get hints of where acid will take you when you dose even higher, so it can be a little intense.

Yes, cutting them into pieces would be wise. Somewhere between 50-100 mcg would be a much more appropriate starting dose.

No it's not too high for a first time experience; but I doubt you are actually getting LSD that's dosed at 220 ug/mics.

I would definitely recommend starting with a lower dosage. Somewhere between the 90 ug - 150 ug range is usually a good starting dose. Depends on what you are looking for.

I introduced my friends with 100~150mcg, always a good time.

No it's not too high for a first time experience; but I doubt you are actually getting LSD that's dosed at 220 ug/mics.
Why would you doubt that? I know that you can't be 100% sure about the dosage on LSD is that what you're meaning? I'm fairly sure that I'm getting a 220ug tab...like almost 95% sure. But anyways I'll just cut it in parts to be safe. Like I said I don't have one clue about LSD so...you may be right. I guess we'll see.

Why would you doubt that? I know that you can't be 100% sure about the dosage on LSD is that what you're meaning? I'm fairly sure that I'm getting a 220ug tab...like almost 95% sure. But anyways I'll just cut it in parts to be safe. Like I said I don't have one clue about LSD so...you may be right. I guess we'll see.

Unless you got this from the darknet, or you know the person who laid the blotters very well (and they know the person who they got the solution from very well), it's extremely unlikely to be that potent.

I'm not at liberty to discuss where I got this but it wasn't from a drug dealer. Lets just say that I am sure.

Because not everything you hear from a dealer either online on the dark net, or in person from whoever you acquired it from about LSD and the dosage/mics/ug of it is true. The ug/mics of LSD per hit/dose/tab has gone down compared to what it was in the 60s-late 90s. The only people who really know the exact ug/mics are the ones who made it, and they're not going to be anywhere near a dealer, and of course dealers are going to fluff up their product and say all sort of stuff about it so people will buy from them and not go somewhere else.