• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 22-23 NFL Discussion Thread

now we gotta hear about concussion protocols all season

those were 2 separate incidents as far as i can see

i mean if they checked him out for a concussion in the Bills game, what is their to continue on about, like the 2 incidents were linked? he got whipped down this time...

idk but everybody's an expert except for the doctors who were actually on the scene - right? :shrug:

ya know man - it's a violent sport - it's just the way it is

we watch people do the electric boogaloo in MMA after they get punched - same with boxing - people die sometimes in boxing - it happens

sorry but you just can't really make a violent sport "safe"

qv5hg.jpg

He was clearly concussed after that play in the Buffalo game. His head hit the turf with concrete underneath. Teammates had to hold him up. wrote it off as a back issue so they wouldn't have to put him in the protocol so he wouldn't miss Thurs night game.

now a young superstar may never be the same again. That is shameful.

It isn't about the game being safe or not. This is about people being greedy and putting their own interests ahead of a man's life and career. Lying about it and trying to pass the blame. That's why people are pissed.

they're investigating it still and everything checks out so far - they checked him for a concussion and he checked out - so that means he wasn't concussed on Sunday as far as the doctors saw it

the only thing that does look a little off is that he didn't really hit his head yesterday - he got whipped - but that can totally give you a concussion because of the sudden stop in motion

2 separate incidents the way i see it

Two incidents involving his neck and head within four days of each other.

no

last week was his back

this week was his head

his neck checked out ok yesterday

he did hit his head there - i don't know who wouldn't be concussed from that regardless what happened last week

no

last week was his back

this week was his head

his neck checked out ok yesterday

lol

watch the video

a hurt back doesnt cause you to get up quickly, shake your head, stumble down awkwardly, and have to be held up by your teammates.

he said it was his back so they wouldn't have to enter him into the protocol

then the team doctors, wink wink nudge nudge, clear him to play

because the dolphins are 3-0 baby, and maybe nothing will happen *crosses fingers*

That guy should calm down

I've had like 8 concussions and I'm still not a nerd, Tua will be fine
What's wrong w being a nerd? And I disagree I think you are a nerd and you know how to play Fantasy a lot better than you let on. Is it true you already had Bridgewater on your roster... Nerd?

The way I see it contact sports are no different than drugs you're an adult you should be able to fuck up your head any way you want. But let's not kid ourselves about the sleaze factor when it comes to the that franchise.

The Dolphins 🐬 did look sharp, from a fashion standpoint.

ProTip: Aqua and tourquoise flatter nearly every skin tone.

I really wish the Vikings would morph that purple into more of a lavender-orchid shade. This could be emblematic of the national flower, Heather, of the Vikings motherland, Norway.

The Dolphins 🐬 did look sharp, from a fashion standpoint.

ProTip: Aqua and tourquoise flatter nearly every skin tone.
It would be flattering if you would create a Yahoo account so you could co-captain w me
I really wish the Vikings would morph that purple into more of a lavender-orchid shade. This could be emblematic of the national flower, Heather, of the Vikings motherland, Norway.
You know what I'm not sure if I even want you to be co-captain anymore all you ever talk about are flowers and colors and how everybody looks on the field