View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

20mg lsd wasted?

oneafterone

Greenlighter
hello, i knew a guy at a festival that had dilute 20mg of lsd to 9ml of taped water and other 1ml of etanol 96%, yes you read it well, taped water... he let it breath for half hour or something but yeh... my question now is, it will be all destructed? all? what is the ratio of destruction from chlorine to lsd? its all wasted? trying to help him i know was his faulth but he had dissolve others stuff's before and chlorine didnt interact :\

I don't think anyone can really give you an accurate answer for that... especially since we don't know how much chlorine is in your tap water. In some places the water is heavily chlorinated, while in others regular tap water is basically identical to expensive mineral water from the bottle.

yeh i know it will be hard to say exactly, i can find how much chlorine is in water, if i knew the ratio of destruction, like 1 to 1, 1 mg kill another mg, or maybe 1mg kill 10mg, or how much the most exactly as possible, or will chlorine have destruction rate of 1 to 1 thousand or infite or something?