• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos 20mg diazepam does NOTHING

I believe that getting addicted to benzodiazepine is something that could be potentially than opiates as it messes up with your logics.
And the psychological effects of an withdrawn are devastating IMO/E.
Like Sekio says: (...) "if you are not anxiety prone already, excessive overuse of BZDs can lead to you developing an anxiety/panic disorder especially if you end up in withdrawals."(...)

May I also note that I experienced nothing in the way of disinhibition, and slept as I would on any normal day. The next day however seemed a lot more peaceful than normal (maybe placebo). Could this be caused by any of the metabolites (I read desmethyldiazepam has an incredibly long half life). I guess they do make you feel relaxed, but I was able to do my maths work with absolutely no kind of impairment.

I highly disagree on your statement saying benzos have zero recreational value. To me benzos are my number one choice for recreation. Yes I have an anxiety disorder so that's probably why, but I would prefer taking 4mg of clonazepam to get high over any other drug.

if you go back and read i said MOST benzo's do not have much rec value but there is some that do

i usually take 30mg at a minimum of valium for recreational uses, and not by itself either. valium isnt very recreational on its own.