AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2022 Beijing Olympic Winter Games

FredF

Bluelighter
Started last week.

Anyone watching any?

Most of these sports don’t peak my interest but I sorta can get into them during the games. Haven’t really much yet, this time around.

I like to watch the snowboarders while tripping. Gotta get one of those sessions in before the games are over.

i'm a snowboarder and have been watching a fair bit.

the big air was great. also watched the men's pipe qualifying.

and seeing lindsey jacobellis win gold in the boardercross was fab.

alasdair

It's hilarious that they put the Ski ramp next to nuclear reactors.

FLDTdVXXEAUU2y1

FLCGiqdVgAAE4Lb

Allright Canada here comes the US ladies to play a little stick for gold.

Last edited:
Anyone follow Eilee Gu. Supermodel, 5'9" Stanford University student. Olymlic gold medalist in big air skiing. Exotic mix race.

Probably not a drug addict.

Some ppl are truly blessed in life.

ALRIGHT!!! :alien:

One game left... One game... separates us... from the DREAM! This day.This Sunday, on this fucking planet... Will be a day of great joy or great disappointment. Bring it on, Pseudo-Russia. (They are not allowed to use their own nation's name, flag, or anthem, due to a state-lead organized doping program. These motherfuckers never play honest game. Let them have their war with Ukraine, if it has to be so. But the hockey gold is coming to Finland, and we are gonna go absolutely psychotic about it!)

Okay fuck i am high as fuck!

I just seriously overdosed on GOLD! I have not tried Olympic ice hockey gold ever, before like 30 minutes ago. Now that shit has occupied my veins... Occupied my thoughts... Occupied my spirit.

Time to ditch all harm reduction and go insane, this shit is what is up: