GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Hockey 2022-2023 NHL season

Lol, so Kraken is Seattle. Both Krinkles and my cities NHL names suck

that's not my team

my team is here tonight playing Seattle

GIF by NHL

Lets get some fantasy hockey going for 2023

it's kinda tough because ya got some teams playing 2 games in a week and then another one playing 4

ive done it before tho - it's fun for me and i'd do it again

it's kinda tough because ya got some teams playing 2 games in a week and then another one playing 4

ive done it before tho - it's fun for me and i'd do it again
I've never played fantasy hockey but I used to play a lot of hockey on Xbox Live. Was a lot of fun controlling 1 player but sometimes your human team mates are so fucking bad you get crushed by the other team. Whenever my team's goalie was shit, I would start scoring on him until everyone left the game :geek:

I've never played fantasy hockey but I used to play a lot of hockey on Xbox Live. Was a lot of fun controlling 1 player but sometimes your human team mates are so fucking bad you get crushed by the other team. Whenever my team's goalie was shit, I would start scoring on him until everyone left the game :geek:

ive pretty much played them all....it started with Blades of Steel on Nintendo....but i never played with anybody on xbox live although i did have an nhl game for the xbox 360

but i would totally do fantasy hockey next year - we'd have to draft in september.....i mean we could still do it now but it would probably be only you and me in the league lol

im in full blown hockey mode already this year - sometimes i start a little slow because of football but not this year

do you just watch the Oilers?

ive pretty much played them all....it started with Blades of Steel on Nintendo....but i never played with anybody on xbox live although i did have an nhl game for the xbox 360

but i would totally do fantasy hockey next year - we'd have to draft in september.....i mean we could still do it now but it would probably be only you and me in the league lol

im in full blown hockey mode already this year - sometimes i start a little slow because of football but not this year

do you just watch the Oilers?
Yeah man I just watch the Oilers during regular season through Prime Video via the CityTv+ channel which is based in Toronto. I think I might get an AndroidTV so I can stream their games on a 32 inch screen instead of a laptop.

Yeah man I just watch the Oilers during regular season through Prime Video via the CityTv+ channel which is based in Toronto. I think I might get an AndroidTV so I can stream their games on a 32 inch screen instead of a laptop.

https://nhl66.ir <---- that's a feed from Iran - they dont care about our copyrights :)

Yup Boston and Colorado both the favorites to make the finals from the east and west - out in the 1st round

Just another reason why the NHL playoffs is better than anything else in sports

Round 2:

Seattle vs Dallas
Edmonton vs Vegas

Florida vs Toronto
NJ or The Rags vs Carolina

Depending on who wins tonight in NJ vs NY will depend on who I'm rooting for in the next series - if it's NJ then I'm all in on the Devils - if it's the Rags, then I'm a Canes fan

Another Game 7 tonight....

Go Devils

Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

:devil stoner:

i watched them beat the canes back in 99 I think. It was my first time seeing hockey irl. I went with my friend from PA and his parents. He was a penguins fan and I think hated the devils.