• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball 2022-2023 NBA Basketball & Fantasy

1 more spot filled, we got two more open, a couple weeks now til draft get in here!!

Preseason has started! Lmk if you know any good sites to stream basketball, cause I haven't been able to find a decent option that works alright. And all of the legit options are expensive af.

I hadn't looked at the price for league pass in quite a while but hell $99.99 ain't that bad considering what you get. A lot better than NFL Sunday Ticket anyway.

I hadn't looked at the price for league pass in quite a while but hell $99.99 ain't that bad considering what you get. A lot better than NFL Sunday Ticket anyway.
Managed to find a streaming site that worked alright last night and watched a little Lakers preseason.

I was considering getting nba TV it's 6.99 a month I think you basically can at least get the primetime games and some other shit

Managed to find a streaming site that worked alright last night and watched a little Lakers preseason.

I was considering getting nba TV it's 6.99 a month I think you basically can at least get the primetime games and some other shit

yeah I have nba tv on YouTube tv. It's pretty good. That plus the nationally televised games on espn + abc feels sufficient to me until football starts dying down then I'm wanting to watch more.

that's a good one for hockey ^

I went ahead and said fuck it and just shelled out for monthly nba league pass. Just do it by the month for now and decide if I want to hold onto it and maybe get the yearly rate if I end up using it frequently enough to justify it. That way I can at least see all the recaps easily on my players I draft and all that and get all of the info I need to follow up.

I went ahead and said fuck it and just shelled out for monthly nba league pass. Just do it by the month for now and decide if I want to hold onto it and maybe get the yearly rate if I end up using it frequently enough to justify it. That way I can at least see all the recaps easily on my players I draft and all that and get all of the info I need to follow up.

A8qysS1.gif

that's what i used to do with the hockey ticket before espn took it over - pay by the month - it was like $22 a month and then if my team sucked or i wasn't watching it much, i would just cancel it

now it's only $7 a month since espn took over - so that worked out really well

i can't get the NHL network ova here unless i get Direct tv - so some of those games are blacked out or i still can't watch the local games - same with baseball - no way for me to watch the local games unless i subscribe to cable - so then i have to go the free streaming route

supposedly you can use a VPN, and then you can get the local games from those subscriptions, but ive never done that

that's what i used to do with the hockey ticket before espn took it over - pay by the month - it was like $22 a month and then if my team sucked or i wasn't watching it much, i would just cancel it

now it's only $7 a month since espn took over - so that worked out really well

i can't get the NHL network ova here unless i get Direct tv - so some of those games are blacked out or i still can't watch the local games - same with baseball - no way for me to watch the local games unless i subscribe to cable - so then i have to go the free streaming route

supposedly you can use a VPN, and then you can get the local games from those subscriptions, but ive never done that

vpn doesn't work with YouTube tv. I tried that to get panthers games a while back.

Yeah redzone is awesome. It's only ten bucks extra or something on YouTube. Plus you get a lot of other shit with it.

Anything I need to know regarding the NBA fantasy league draft on the 17th? I signed up as a total newb but am excited to try my hand.
I thought it was a betting thing where everyone pitches in 20 bucks or something and prize goes to the winner?
Even among fellow fiends?
Not a big gambler or nothing; Im the Oregon Rockchucks; are all eight slots spoken for?
I got sling TV which has plenty of NBA games to fan out to; I'm also a rookie at stealing cable.
Im the guy who signs up for a free week and then forgets to cancel......Im a sucker I know.

Anything I need to know regarding the NBA fantasy league draft on the 17th? I signed up as a total newb but am excited to try my hand.
I thought it was a betting thing where everyone pitches in 20 bucks or something and prize goes to the winner?
Even among fellow fiends?
Not a big gambler or nothing; Im the Oregon Rockchucks; are all eight slots spoken for?
I got sling TV which has plenty of NBA games to fan out to; I'm also a rookie at stealing cable.
Im the guy who signs up for a free week and then forgets to cancel......Im a sucker I know.
I'm relatively new too, I've only played one partial season before. Essentially you'll want to keep an eye on your lineup frequently, as players get hurt and stuff like that. It's pretty intuitive and I set it up to be pretty simple point wise.

As far as I remember (I'm about to check) I think there's a couple spots open still. If no one grabs them I'll open it to public, obvs if I do that we won't be able to bet. I'd be open to it, but no one's really mentioned it yet. Could be cool, even if it's something small like five bucks.

I can still most very likely sign up my son; he would like it Im sure. It gets a little stale watching so many games; but we do it anyway, why not make it a little more interesting.
He is a much better talent scout than myself; knows more players and their stats

I can still most very likely sign up my son; he would like it Im sure. It gets a little stale watching so many games; but we do it anyway, why not make it a little more interesting.
He is a much better talent scout than myself; knows more players and their stats
Well sign up now because I already set it for public. Usually the spots get taken up right before the draft but they could go sooner.