• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball 2022-2023 NBA Basketball & Fantasy

@ions - reasons aside from basketball im flirting with the idea of moving to Denver
I know somebody who lives there he sent me these photos when I told him that I took an interest in the Rockies.....
IMG-7493.jpg

IMG-2667.jpg

IMG-7237.jpg

IMG-1564.jpg

Why don't you come back and take over Mal's team at least you had the decency to walk away when you felt upset instead of trying to unload your players to fast Jimmy

And then you showed up after being AWOL in order to take a shot at the Spooks at home in watermelon Stadium. I thought that was classy.

I used to hate on malevolent and then fiori told me he's cool I like Mal. 'You call him Mal?" I yelled from my La-Z-Boy in front of the smart TV where I watch baseball and make moves while wearing my wife beater

I didnt mean to laugh at the pix i changed the emoji FTR
What would be cool is if you joined Mal and co-manage the twinks and maybe even convince him to change the name to Mal's & SG's cheerful twinks

Time for the triumphant return of the🥫🧑‍🍳

I've gone up 30 points in a little over two weeks. A lot of that was skill but some of that was 🎰

Your friend,
❤️‍🔥 Donnie

If you can persuade Mal I'll wire a ticket Colombia to any city in the US or Canada.

FTR I dropped Anthony Rizzo and he's on waivers tonight and malevolent pretty much has the number one pick

Krink hates basketball he won't read this otherwise I'm going to get in hot water

The ticket is interesting. Yes mal needs some rainbows to motivate and you know the sauce gets cooked on love (and even some cock marrow)

I dont understand the meme unless there are captions thats why im bettee socially online than in person if you feel me

Yeah I totally dropped out of this last year guys but I went ahead and reactivated the league if anyone is interested. Idek when tf basketball season starts, but I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Yeah I totally dropped out of this last year guys but I went ahead and reactivated the league if anyone is interested. Idek when tf basketball season starts, but I'll keep my eyes peeled.

i wish the baseball nerds would've participated too. But I'm willing to give it a go again if we have enough people