• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

2020 Price Thread?

wudbutcher

Bluelighter
Was just wondering if the 2005 price thread was a one off, or maybe violated rules somehow so not repeated? Found it very informative, maybe with current world events would be good to know the state of our
favorite " Stocks"?
C'mon mods, whatcha think?

Reactions: CFC
I'm ok with it. Would be interesting given the unique environment.

It's up to the senior mods and/or admins to decide I think. I'm ok with it as well, just waiting for a response from them.

I clicked on this as I'm nosey I want to know what people pay for drugs, its interesting the quality and quantity of drugs in certain areas and price ranges, like how much you might get ketamine or heroin for compared to another area etc

Why is price discussion not allowed on drug forums anyway? But people saying what drugs they do/are doing etc is?

Its a bit weird that I can say I've done ketamine but not say how much it costs?

Just interested as to why thats the rules?

Why is price discussion not allowed on drug forums anyway? But people saying what drugs they do/are doing etc is?

Its a bit weird that I can say I've done ketamine but not say how much it costs?

It kind of varies between subforums. EADD have always tolerated price discussion for personal amounts, but it seems to be frowned upon in BDD and OD. I think the worry is that it might encourage sourcing when people see others getting a better deal elsewhere.

I think the worry is that it might encourage sourcing when people see others getting a better deal elsewhere

Yeah that's what I thought too, it's just interesting finding out who pays what for what, on a documentary called drugs Inc it was crazy, no heroin in one town or island I can't remember so they'd pay crazy amounts for what someone else would get really cheap

Presently there is a dichotomy because the sub forum rules clearly say no pricing.

CFC and I noticed a similar situation in NMI regarding a rule banning naming one's home city in posts there. What we did was to vote to change the sub forum rule so there would no longer be a problem. If the MODs wish to allow pricing threads then it would be much better to vote and change the rules. They can state it any way they wish that fits their intended MOD actions, just as long as it doesn't break the basic BLUA.

This clears up any misunderstandings that can possibly occur by members pointing out the difference between the rules and MOD actions.

Just a suggestion :cool:

It kind of varies between subforums. EADD have always tolerated price discussion for personal amounts, but it seems to be frowned upon in BDD and OD. I think the worry is that it might encourage sourcing when people see others getting a better deal elsewhere.

Yep, pretty sure that's exactly the concern.

I just thought it odd that the'05 thread didn't get deleted.
And so we wait...

It's quite simple really. If I say I get a gram of very pure meth for $10 from my amazing super reliable dealer - and so on - how many seconds do you think it'll take before the first PMs start coming in asking for my source? ;)

And of course, even more convenient when the BLers in question are actually just dealers (or scammers) anyway, and all the pricing and source banter promptly serves to draw in a frantic marketplace of thirsty BLer customers. Then before you know it, the reputation of the site is sown in the eyes of the authorities, bob's your uncle, and BL gets taken offline forever.

There is only one way I think we could conduct a genuine non-sourcey poll of drug pricing in 2020 for a fixed amount of a certain drug, and that would be to run a series of anonymous polls for people to pick a ballpark price, but containing no discussion of which users are paying which amounts in the thread itself.

There is only one way I think we could conduct a genuine non-sourcey poll of drug pricing in 2020 for a fixed amount of a certain drug, and that would be to run a series of anonymous polls for people to pick a ballpark price, but containing no discussion of which users are paying which amounts in the thread itself.

Wow, I actually think that's an excellent idea.
We should totally have that.

Hmm, perhaps things are better left as they are then. I can see how a thread with lots of price lists could look like a 'menu' to LE.

I agree with the anonymous poll though...

Why not just give percentage increase/ decrease from a year ago, as well as major changes in availability/ quality?
No towns, proximity in states, provinces only
( N central S, E central W)
To push for eventual acceptance and
( I doubt in my lifetime, hopefully some of you may enjoy that freedom someday), gotta push the envelope.
As for those foolish enough to try to source with a stranger on here, well,
You can't fix stupid, not even with duct tape. Law enforcement is currently busy getting castrated at the moment; times they are a changing.