• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2019 Mushroom Grow PF Tek - Day 31 and 32 - Huautla and B+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

heatlessbbq

Bluelighter
day-31.jpg

day-32.jpg

Today is Day 32 since inoculation. Will psot updates later.

I understand that you're fascinated with psychedelic drugs, and maybe you'll even get to try them for yourself one day, but this isn't okay.

Growing psilocybe mushrooms is a craft that takes an investment of time and patience in order to acquire a certain wisdom and skill.

You however, haven't bothered with any of that. You have taken somebody else's photos, claimed them as your own and are trying to take credit for their work.

That's really shit.

Excuse Me... Are there any rules against posting images of another person's grow? And do You find it offensive as an experienced psychonaut that I post a fake mushroom grow to help?

Excuse Me... Are there any rules against posting images of another person's grow? And do You find it offensive as an experienced psychonaut that I post a fake mushroom grow to help?

Posting fake information doesn't seem very helpful....

That top image technically is 31 days into incubation. Which is true. Not false.

I find it very helpful information. I look forward to getting shut down again for posting the truth. I find all of this [psychedelic online forums shutting me down] corrupt as can be.

Incorrect.

I am posting accurate information. Quit trying to say I am wrong when I am right.It logically is not right or fair.

They were your words....

healessbbq said:
And do You find it offensive as an experienced psychonaut that I post a fake mushroom grow to help?

This site is about harm redcution and I get shut down, blocked, warned, messaged, DMed, or PMed... Telling Me that all of My own personal research is wrong.

This is a fake mushroom grow. Following off of Me getting banned from rollitup.org for still... unknown reasons for violating the rules. Which ones?

Obviously I have something to say and whether it be wrong or not... You all will find out in the future.

I'll admit to posting an AM mushroom picture that wasn't mine in order to pretty up the place in the philo/socials thread as I'm one of those extant phoneless people..

..but this is just silly, bbq. Most minds will consider this noise.

I'm not sure how this is helpful information? There's no information, just some pictures. I find it weird that you first claimed it was your mushroom grow, and then admitted it wasn't. Doesn't break the rules though.

However I don't know that whoever's pictures those are would appreciate you claiming them as your own, that's basically plagiarism. because of this and the fact that you've posted a non-informative fake thread, I'm going to close it.

If you want to get banned, then just stop posting here, same thing. I don't think you do, though. I'm not sure if you just want attention or if there is mental illness involved, but please consider there is a reason you get banned everywhere, and it's not because everyone else has a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.