cin@bal
oak@lac
ari@sea
sf@lar
car@atl
kc@den
no@tb

Last edited:
i thought you were talking about steelers.

bills lost by 21 points. if you had three touchdowns overturned, i think you’d have cause for complaint :)

alasdair

yea, going back I see they were talking about steelers before

:)

In ref to our game

Well there was one overturned

then you got an iffy call

and an iffy pass interference against us

That's 2 right there. More than enough to swing momentum. I know it's unlikely and the better team won. I'm just sayin!

gb@det
chi@min
hou@ind
cle@pit
nyj@ne
was@nyg
dal@phi
jax@ten
buf@mia
cin@bal
oak@lac
ari@sea
sf@lar
car@atl
kc@den
no@tb

det
min
ind
pit
ne
was
phi
jax
mia
bal
lac
sea
lar
car
kc
no

sorry for crappy formatting. on my phone.

alasdair

I foresee structure fires in buffalo New year's future.

Cold weather + insanely drunk ppl + bills first playoff appearance in 2 decades

Week 17 results

MikeOekiM 10-6
mal3volent 9-7
alasdairm 6-10

Final Regular Season Results

Code:
MikeOekiM      178  77  0.698
mal3volent     165  91  0.647
alasdair       155  101  0.608

Congrats, mike. Here you go. :)

majority-supports-hunting-ban-20130520.png

I looked back at last year (when I won). I actually did better this time, it’s just mike did so fucking well lol.

last year said:
mal3volent 162 94 0.633
alasdairm 151 102 0.597
MikeOekiM 147 92 0.615

this year said:
MikeOekiM 178 77 0.698
mal3volent 165 91 0.647
alasdair 155 101 0.608

WILDCARD WEEKEND

TEN@KC
ATL@LAR

BUF@JAX
CAR@NO

Last edited:
yeah, mike totally killed it this year. congrats!

TEN@KC
ATL@LAR

BUF@JAX
CAR@NO

feel nervous picking all home teams...

alasdair

K, here is my extremely scientific reasoning, based entirely on the numbers:

TEN@KC- don’t see how the Titans could win in that environment with their injuries. They would probably lose 9 out of 10 under these circumstances. The Chiefs haven’t been the picture of success but Tennessee’s record is pathetic if you go back and look.

ATL@LAR- the Falcons have been just as inconsistent as the Panthers. No ‘dominant’ road wins all year. A couple of ‘embarrassing’ losses. The Rams are young and not as good at home as they should be based on their overall performance. Bottom line... Atlanta is a better and more experienced team...but will that team show up? I think they will.

BUF@JAX- Who in the hell besides a space alien would take the Bills in a road playoff game? I’m not saying the Jags CAN’T lose, I’m saying I have no reason to believe the Bills can win.

CAR@NO- People have been saying, “it’s hard to beat the same team three times”. Bullshit. The Saints are in their dimly lit Dome. They have their Hall of Fame quarterback. They have their precious running backs. If they don’t win this game, it will be the choke-of-the-year and they will have completed the “NFC South in the Postseason” film trilogy...which started in early 2016 when Carolina was the best team in the NFL, but lost. The next year Atlanta was clearly the best team. They were about to eviscerate the Patriots until the dramatic twist ending where they too LOST. In film three, it’s the Saints who are the best team in the NFL. They’re on their way to the Super Bowl. All of a sudden, out of the BLUE, a merry band of misfits led by a sexy, red-caped, feather-capped, walking, talking, dabbing, immaculate man comes in and saves the day.

You see, you thought the Saints were the NFC South hero that was destined to be the best team that finally wins the Super Bowl. But actually, it’s the Panthers, coming to take back what Adam Vinatieri and Janet Jackson’s tit took from them in 2004. THEY are the NFC South team that was foretold, and Cam is the Boy Who Lived.

wild card round results

MikeOekiM 3-1
alasdairm 2-2
mal3volent 2-2
JahSEEuS 1-3

division round

atl@phi
ten@ne
jax@pit
no@min

alasdair

Last edited: