• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012 NHL Playoffs

shimazu

Ex-Bluelighter
just realized there isnt an NHL thread, anyone else watchin the playoffs? Flyers are looking good. Bout to play the Joizy Devils im feelin a win

fuck you, Philly

610x.jpg

Most Islanders fans have converted to Rangers fans, which is kind of surprising since most fans in states with two teams hate the team that isn't their favorite. I'm not much of a hockey fan but I've given up on the Islanders a long time ago, and like many fellow NYers I have hopped on the Rangers bandwagon.

^ well shit, it must be nice to have the luxury to pick between two different teams. as a red-blooded American male who loves deportes, it's tough for me to imagine such. but that is how it goes when a city's sports market is so large they can afford two teams - such is the case with LA and NYC (excluding Giants VS Jest and Mets VS Yanks, of course)

shit, look at LA. I bet there are just as many LA Clippers fans in the LA Metro Area now as LA Lakers fans... which is saying something considering that state of their fan-bases over the many years

Flyers really laid an egg last night. Martin Brodeur has literally been killing the flyers since ive watched hockey, why cant he just retire and go back to Canada you know eh?

I am a diehard sharks fan so the NHL playoff's is just a big disappointment every year but I think the LA kings are looking tough but I hope washington wins it all because they are working hard a have been disappointed a few times in the post season so it would be nice to see them get the cup. I kinda like the flyers to so I would not mind if they won it either. But lets get this thread going!!! All are Canadian posters should have something to add.

Things went downhill fast since the first post.

hopefully the Caps win if the Flyers lose game 5

Its a real shame that when bryz shows up the rest fall to shit. He's kept this series close (score wise). A massive team performance is gonna be needed to beat this devils team, they're really on form.

So how bout dem kings?

I have a bunch of family in LA and theyre all kings fans. Saw them this last week and all they were pretty stoked.

I seriously cant even watch this series. Id be happy for Richards and the goalie Quick if the Kings won but I despise Jeff Carter. And the Devils, just no.