• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 College Basketball v. Join the BL NCAA Basketball Bracket! page 9 ITT

new to the forum, but my sillyass bracket is actually #1 right now and the syracuse/marquette is a big game for our pool. i got syracuse and their success so far is the main reason i'm doing so well. anyone else watching the game?

edit:
i ain't trying to win cause someone got hurt. #5 is fine. he's just collecting himself.

edit:
syracuse needs to take their lead and turn it until cool confidence--duke-esque. they're playing a little spastic. half-time will chill them out.

edit:
!!!

but now i need them to lose. well, even though i don't have duke in it, i really need louisville to lose.

Last edited:
I just want to see Louisville win because I dont think Pitino raped that chick she just was gold diggin

3 Freshman, Sophmore, and a Junior.

17a79ec9-a3c8-465f-ae06-8938964ab075_zps4f1433cb.jpg

Vs.

4e502968-67db-469a-9aed-294d7415e882_zps961faf5d.jpg

3 seniors and 2 Juniors

They have been beating teams all year like that too lol. 3 of the starters on Michigan were in Highschool last year

3 Freshman, Sophmore, and a Junior.

17a79ec9-a3c8-465f-ae06-8938964ab075_zps4f1433cb.jpg

Vs.

4e502968-67db-469a-9aed-294d7415e882_zps961faf5d.jpg

3 seniors and 2 Juniors

They have been beating teams all year like that too lol. 3 of the starters on Michigan were in Highschool last year

lol 16-2 Michigan in the first 5 minutes

Last edited:
My loyalties at this stage typically go with the remaining SEC team but, not this time. What a first half by Michigan! I'm sure Florida will wake up in the 2nd half though.

I'm pulling for Pitino to beat Coach K. Its a principle thing, my friends. The last measure of avenging The Unforgettables!

Damn mikeoekim, nice fucking bracket so far, too bad you picked georgetown to win it all lol

OMG.... what a horrible looking injury.......

I cant believe that really just happened.

Im baffled as to how something like that even happens, the lower leg is supposed to be incredibly strong. I guess these tall guys are just build different and he landed on it at the perfect angle for it t snap. Modern medicine is pretty amazing, but I would be very supervised if he ever played at a high level again.

That was probably the worst basketball injury I have ever seen. Absolutely disgusting.

When it happens you can see everyone on the bench immediately turn their head. They couldn't even look at him that's how gross it was

yea, that was easily the worst injury i've ever seen in basketball. poor bastard. glad to see louisville put an ass whoopin on Puke in the second half.