• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 College Basketball v. Join the BL NCAA Basketball Bracket! page 9 ITT

yeah CR theyll be gassed just like Uconn was when Kemba Walker won it right?

and the Big East was a lot better too

lol at the hard on you get questioning my gut instincts and revisiting my mindless predictions that didn't pan out

you just said kemba walker won the national championship in a team sport and i have no problem with that

i think the big ten is the best conference this year, but is still pretty overrated, i'm hoping a non-bcs conference school not named gonzaga ends up winning it all of minnesota doesn't

little fun fact,back when gozaga first made it on the scene back in '99 or so(i was in 6th or 7th grade, i remember looking at the bracket in industrial arts class and wondering who the fuck gonzaga was), they defeated minnesota in the first round of the NCAAs, the coach of gonzaga at the time was ex-minnesota coach dan monson

i kind of liked monson, a lot of players that played during his era are some of my all time favorite gophers, and was proud of him last year when he took long beach st to the tourny and the critics thought they could win a few games, too bad i'm pretty certain they ended up losing in the first round

edit: right after making post checked up on long beach st and they are way ahead in first place in the big west and coach monson won his 100th game as coach of lbsu

not really a hard on you just make it so damned easy

and yeah I said when Kemba Walker won it because if he wasnt there they dont even make the tourny

not really a hard on you just make it so damned easy

and yeah I said when Kemba Walker won it because if he wasnt there they dont even make the tourny

it's easy to question anybody and what you said about kemba walker you can say about any star and the team they play on

i pretty lost interest and stopped debating over meaningless sports opinions when i was a teen, i just like supporting my team to the best of my ability

ok dude youre so mature

thats whats sports is all about, debating

the only arguments i'm willing to entertain are with those who've played team sports throughout high school, but mostly it's only really fun with friends who i grew up with

IME, it always seemed like unathletic people were commonally guilty of telling people how you're wrong and they're right, like they have some kind of chip on their shoulder because they were cut from everything they tried out for

of course this is all speculation

Ok ill ask this, given the parity filled whore that is this current Mens College Basketball season, what teams are you guys thinking about picking all the way?

Personally im seriously keeping an eye on Indiana. I know thats an obvious choice but until a team can prove itself in a conf tournament I havent seen any half of college basketball as good as the first half of the IU/Minn game. IU was draining everything and I think the Gophers got like 50+ pts which is good for a college match.

So yeah, IU and Oregon to make at least the Sweet 16 since I randomly watched them a while ago

i have no idea until that bracket is in front of me

and it takes me maybe 3 minutes tops to fill out a bracket

always go with my immediate instinct , the longest i'll contemplate a winner is about 10 seconds

yeah I try to do that too, but I always have at least one or two games that I toss and turn over for a while and usually just end up picking whos uniform I like better

im gonna laugh if the Big East does better in the tournament than the B10, although it might be a mathematically small chance. Dont forget who was big dog not too long ago

UCLA @ Stanford in 20 mins

Pac 12 Muthafuckers !!!
I just caned my last beer of the night as I have to be sober for the Brentford game tommorow

^go stanford, cause minnesota beat them

pretty sure at season's end minnesota strength of schedule will be #1

i wouldn't be suprised, and i know when there's like 3 teams from the big east in the elite 8 and only 1 big ten my brother is gonna go on a rant about how the big east is better than the big ten and the big ten is so overrated,etc

honestly, i don't give a fuck, i just care about minnesota

sure if 3/4 teams in the final four or from the big ten, i'll feel going knowing my favorite team is able to compete with the best in the country

apparently there's like 3 juniors in high school from minneapolis/st.paul area that are players who would enter the draft out of high school if they could, and if minnesota is able to grab two of them that'll be awesome until they leave after one year

the worst year minnesota ever had was with kris humphries, sure he had his 20pts 12boards a game but god damn did he bring that team down as a whole

Fuckin A
Go Stanford

Cant stand UCLA Despite living just off Hilgard Ave when in college with all those needy UCLA chicks

pac 12 is probably my favorite conference in both football and basketball

not that i really watch/follow much

I went to Occidental but lived by the UCLA Campus before I moved to Echo Park for my jr/sr year

If you thought Echo Park and Silverlake were full of arty fucks, try going to the UCLA Campus, its truly disgusting and full of hipster doofus heaven types

Ghastly place, populated with complete retards, hence Go Stanford

At least Stanford grads have no pretence about thier asshole tendancies, most know they will be earning more in a few yearS than your average UCLA English major that will be waiting tables at Fatburger in Westwood Village while claiming they are " trying" to get into the grad program

^ was a good game... indiana broke their losing streak @ michigan state...

I'm glad to see kentucky is still capable of winning a game, I thought after that one with tennessee we were never going to be able to again.

proud to be an american

and gopher fan

needed this win, now gotta take care of business with @nebraska, vs psu and @ prudue left of schedule and carry momentum into post season

tubby needed this win, flip saunders was in the building, looking to take jobs and shit

minnesota's strength of schedule being #1 should speak volumes when it comes seeding time

if they get a 5 seed im picking the 12 their playing

no matter who it is

5v12 is a death trap