• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2011-2012 college football thread v. SEC circle jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh college football, where one loss means you might aswell go jump off a bridge because your season is over.

how about saban's bitching and complaining about no-huddle up-tempo offenses and how he thinks these teams should slow down the pace of the game, using the lame excuse of "player safety" as a reason?

all i heard was "no fair! you can't go that fast! it's no fair!, (*sigh* god, i hope oregon loses soon)"

Ahh college football, where one loss means you might aswell go jump off a bridge because your season is over.

you can thank me in 2014 when this isn't the case anymore because we have a weaksauce playoff system.

you're welcome, america. <3 LSU & Alabama

ever wonder why Ohio State's band is called The Best Damn Band In The Land, and your team's not?

check out their half-time video game tribute - it's astounding (theme songs from Tetris, Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Halo, etc)

you go back to LSU's band playing zydeco or something... me... I'll take TBDBITL

images

you go back to LSU's band playing cash money millionaires songs or something... me... I'll take TBDBITL

i know you're just wishing tOSU was a hbcu so you could have a real drum line.

it's impossible to get tickets to this thing.

Just how good is Mike Glennon
top 3 pick in next years NFL draft.

Heard it here first.
Would not be surprised if he goes #1 overall, far better pro prospect than Matt Barkley.
Needs to improve his footwork a bit , but has everything else to be a franchise QB in the NFL.

Trying to think of a NFL comparision, Locker is the closest , but looks to have better arm than Locker and thats saying something.

Its the way he goes through his progressions thats most impressive though.

^^^ That rain delay killed all of our momentum. Im not liking this. Now our punter drops it. Saban needs to chew out some peeps at the half.

Last edited:
and you still won by 30pts.

i guess LSU is going to forever have an unreliable quarterback who constantly puts the game at risk.

Oh my god we just couldn't be worse this year. I was even at the game yesterday. As if getting manhandled by Ole Miss wasn't enough, I forgot to bring sunscreen and now I'm horribly sunburned. I hate football.

Oh my god we just couldn't be worse this year. I was even at the game yesterday. As if getting manhandled by Ole Miss wasn't enough, I forgot to bring sunscreen and now I'm horribly sunburned. I hate football.
That sucks do you feel Chizik needs to be fired?

It's Loeffler that I really don't care for. The only player on our team that is built for the offense that we are trying to run happens to be an All American fullback, and he almost never gets used. Maybe they know something I don't know, but that just doesn't make any fucking sense to me. As for Chizik, I'll give him until next year. After all, he did just sign a new contract and bring in one of the best recruiting classes we've ever had. If Chizik goes, all those recruits could go as well. I knew this season was going to be bad, but not this bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.