• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2011-2012 college football thread v. SEC circle jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
he watches film and breaks it down for a living

he's not someone who will magically turn shit to cocaine, but if you put him on a team like the eagles(has talent and but doesn't have someone to properly delegate it) he would have an immediate impact

no b1g team is going anywhere this year, i have no idea what happened yesterday.

im frustrated by LSU's schedule. i feel like i am not going to watching a single game until the november deathmatch against alabama. next week we play idaho. and then auburn. i'm absolutely bored out of my mind! compared with last year's schedule, where every single game was a big deal from the first (oregon) to the last (alabama 2.0). this is bad.

Yea tell em about it....Auburn this week and Townson next *yawn*

After that tho it picks up with UF, USCe, Bama, Miss St, ect....the second half of the season should be really intresting..

tennessee-hair.jpg

It sure is funny watching Mizzou getting straight up humiliated to start out 0-2 in conference play after how much shit their players were talking about how average these SEC teams were.

I really hate watching blowouts. Nebraska beat Idaho State 73-7 and I couldn't keep watching the game - it's like watching someone beat up a retarded kid.

That being said I'm looking forward to watching them beat Wisconsin next week, regardless of their retardations.

Ugh, Fresno State scored 20 points in the first quarter, was way up..... then managed to lose to Tulsa by a point. Also missed two extra points. Would have been 3-1 and in the conversation for a top 25 ranking if they had kept winning. Such bullshit.

So Arkansas this year...fuck they are so bad. Glad they are taking all the bad press away from my tigers this season.

john l smith will never coach a college team again after this

arkansas goes 6-6 :(

I'm going to quit my job so I can watch jarvis jones strip the bark off of tyler bray, friend.

man gophers are 4-0

they sold out vs syracuse, first sell out since final game of '10 season

hope, i have it

reality, would be thrilled with 3 big ten wins

Canes played an all time great game against Georgia Tech Saturday. Holy fuck that was good. Teams are mediocre, but if it's good football it's good football.

Canes are 3-1, only loss coming to a really good Kansas State team. I think they could win the ACC Coastal division this year based purely on the fact that the ACC as a whole, especially the Coastal, really sucks. Even Virginia Tech is down this year. Also, a lot of young talent on this Canes team, so I believe they steal one from either Notre Dame or FSU. Could have a good record and generate hype heading into next year, which should be the breakout year for my Canes assuming Golden is a good coach.

As much as I hate FSU I'm glad to see that they are back (although they will drop some games they shouldn't this year, in classic Jimbo fashion). The ACC really needs Miami and FSU atop the conference in order to bring it the respect it deserves. We've been killed as a conference every year because VT and some other 1st and a half rate team like Clemson or North Carolina under Butch has been playing first raters from other conferences, and it trickles down to the second and third raters, and before you know it they are 1-7 in bowl games, the conference has a reputation for sucking, and teams that go 11-1 have no shot at a title game.

If Miami and FSU get back to title contention and rule at the top of the conference, then Virginia Tech plays Arkansas instead of LSU, Clemson plays Michigan or Wisconsin instead of Ohio State, and all of a sudden the conference looks like the decent power it was supposed to be when it formed and Miami and Virginia Tech joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.