• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction 2010 Price Thread - Please Read First Post Before Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colorado. Midwest ftw
ecstasy- standard price $10 a pill
cocaine- $50 a gram, $120 an 8-ball
heroin- $16 for a balloon of blacktar. no idea how much it is, I'd guess like 0.2-0.3 grams
weed- $50 an eighth, $200 an ounce if I get it on clearance from the dispensery :)
mushrooms- $20 an eighth, $120 an ounce.
lsd- $10 for ok acid, probably about 80ug. $12 for really good acid, probably like 150ug.

that's all i have ever even tried to get around here.

Vegas prices?

Las Vegas, NV - prices vary

Heroin - Tar $10

Vicodin - 10mg $2

Oxycontin 30mg - $10

Xanax - bars $3

Valium 10mg $1

Methadone 10mg $2 - Others $3 to $6

By the way this is my first post in this forum and I would just like to say
hey. Hey!

just a warning, this thread is on it's last legs so don't be suprised if it's closed very soon.

Why is it "on its last legs"?? I mean, i dont really care, im just curious....is it cuz its getting to "illegal" oriented...or whatever?.....or is there just simply enough information allready on the price thread that theres really no need to keep it going?

I honestly think its boring to read about how much people pay for what and where they live.....honestly, someone in LA california could pay one price for an ounce of weed(for example), and that guys next door neighboor could be paying half that(or twice that, you pick)....my point being, price threads dont really give an accurate idea of what the prices are for different drugs according to geographic location....it only gives you an idea on how much THAT PARTICULAR PERSON pays for drugs.

good. just doesn't seem right to me

What are you talking about?!?!?! This is one of the best threads on bluelight

Why is it "on its last legs"?? I mean, i dont really care, im just curious....is it cuz its getting to "illegal" oriented...or whatever?.....or is there just simply enough information allready on the price thread that theres really no need to keep it going?

I honestly think its boring to read about how much people pay for what and where they live.....honestly, someone in LA california could pay one price for an ounce of weed(for example), and that guys next door neighboor could be paying half that(or twice that, you pick)....my point being, price threads dont really give an accurate idea of what the prices are for different drugs according to geographic location....it only gives you an idea on how much THAT PARTICULAR PERSON pays for drugs.

i will answer these public since the thread is coming to and end, it's just a matter of when now. we, the OD moderators came to the decision as a team and agree that it's heading down the wrong road. keeping it much longer would only be going against OD's aim which is Harm Reduction.

why the thread is shutting down? we've had little talks here and there over the last 18 months but with the turn around of mods we've had it's only now having a solid team we've been able to come to a final decision. 6/7 made a good point that i'd like to share : we'd been defending it for what it represents rather than what it is. it represents being able to talk freely about such things, but what it is is a pain in the ass drug-menu that has probably lead to a lot more PM sourcing than we know of. and knowing their is sourcing that goes on through that thread we're doing a dis-service to ourselves and the site by keeping it up any longer.

it's also an absolute handful to moderate, taking up time UAing, editing, pming, warning and infracting people, time that can be better spent on other things we've got going on.

so now is the time it gets shut down. if you've any further questions then please raise them to us using the PM system.

thanks,

OD Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.