• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

2007 Price Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newburgh, NY

Regs: $80-100@oz
BCs:$180-250@oz
exotic pot:$$340-$450@oz
crack: $100(almost everywhere here)@3.0g
cocaine:$100-$160@ball
dope: $60-$100@bundle
PCP(impregnated on mint; wet or whatever you wanna call it): same as dope^

Skynyrd420 said:
Meth -

Prices vary extremely. Sometimes if you know the right person they'll give you mason jars of the shit for next to nothing or for free. About 3 out of 7 people here have been arrested for smoking or making meth. Alot of the meth around here is some pretty good stuff, but you get the occassional shit that you can just look at it and tell its fucked up beyond belief.

^^^Sure kid..... lots of people give away mason jars full of meth8)

Boston, MA

Nugs (dank shit no seeds, no shake):
1/8 = $40
1/2 = $100-120
oz = $180-200

Xanax
1mg Blue "footballs" = $3 each
2mg Bars = $5 each

Suboxone
2mg blues = $2 each
8mg (orange hexagons) = $10 each

Heroin (light brown, occasional soft chunk)
Single .15-.2mg bags = $30
1g bags = $120

Cocaine
Rock single bag .15-.2mg= $30
8-ball = $160-190

Acid (if you can find it)
single tab = $10-$15
10strip = $100

DALLAS AREA, TEXAS
Marijuana
1/8th oz. schwag-10$ bucks
1/2 oz schwag-30$
ounce schwag-60-70$
gram basic dro- 15-20$

Black tar heroin
.1 g- 20$
half gram-60$
gram-120$

cocaine
.2g-20$
gram-35-50$
eighth oz-80-110$

pharm. available

xanax bars 3-4$ a piece
5mg hydrocodone-2-3$ a piece
20mg adderall x.r capules 3$ a piece

thats all i can really get my hands on...only two things i have a connect for are tar and pot.

i don't know if i've posted these so i will now. UK,ENGLAND,SOUTH LONDON,SURREY

coke: £50 a g,£150 3.5g,£280 7g
speed: £10-15 a g.
weed: average 1/8 £20 good stuff 1/8 £30 amazing stuff 1/8 £40
ecstacy pills (not necessarily MDMA as you know): range from 50p to £2.50
MDMA Crystal : pure range from £40-60
valium branded 10mg (20p) generic 10mg (10p)
codeine:12mg/500mg PAP about 50p
heroin: .1 £10 1g £80
crack: £10 a small rock
xanax : branded 1mg (20p) generic 1mg (10p)

that's all i can think of for now.

Cocaine (low quality) $80/gram $200/3.5g

Weed (Best Quality BC pot available) $35/eighth $200/oz

Ecstasy Pills (Quality varies) $10 each. $5-$7 if bought in quantity

All prices in Canadian Dollars (The loonie hit $1.08 usd breifly today... wow)

I live in atlantic canada. So I'm not suprised that cocaine cost so much more here but to all you americans who are saying you can get high quality pot for $100/oz that CAN'T be right! How good is good? Anyone can buy garbage weed for $1/gram and call it skunk but noone gives GOOD pot away! I wish I could get good hydro for $20 an eighth. When I lived in Detroit I found there was lots of good quality pot but it sure as hell was more expencive then in Windsor. (Back then the loonie was worth like 65 cents usd so that didn't help).

Last night I bought 4g of A+ quality for $40. I could have gotten 7g of kinda skunky smelly, dark weed with some seeds from the same source for the same price. But nothing beeds Tight green buds glistening with trichomes that catch your eye from across the room.

Tulsa, Oklahoma

Marijuana:
Schwag: anywhere from $50-$65 an ounce.
*Mids are usually lumped in here, because most people around here don't know the differences between grades. It's just kb and schwag, for the most part.
Kb: $60-$70 an eighth.

Psychedelics:
LSD: $10-$15 a hit, depending on if it's from source or a middleman.
Mushrooms: $10-$15 a gram
*This only pertains to psilocybes, because I have yet to hear of anyone around here eating fly agaric. I don't know why, it just doesn't happen too often.
Ketamine: N/A (There isn't a market for it unless you are really, really deep into the music business or unless it shows up in rolls, which has only legitimately happened once that anyone has been able to 'prove'. If you want it badly enough, you break into a vet's office. There are enough of them around here.)
Mescaline: $25 for a gram.
*It is possible to find straight peyote around here due to the very high Native American population. However, if you get peyote, it is usually a gift and is very rarely resold for any kind of profit motive.
2C-varients: Usually about $20-$25 a capsule. I think that they are usually .5 gram, but that is just what I have been told. (There is reason to believe that these are all being produced by the same group of people, which is why they all appear at the same time and cost the same each time.)

Stimulants:
Methamphetamine: $100 for 1 1/2 g.
*Despite the prevelance of meth here, there generally isn't a difference in prices between 'glass' and 'crystal'.
Cocaine: $50-$60 a g.
*Quality varies A LOT with coke here, but it generally has no impact on price AT THE GRAM MARK or above.

Pharmaceuticals:
-Opiates are under pharmaceuticals because heroin has no large market here, so the only ones that you find are prescription.-
Opiates:
-Hydrocodone (i.e. Lortabs): 10 mg. for $4, until you buy weight.
-Oxycodone (i.e. Percocets): 7.5 mg. for $4, until you buy weight.
-Oxycontin 80's: $40 a pill.
-Methadone (wafer): ~$30
-Hydromorphone (i.e. Dilaudid): 4 mg. for $20
-Morphine: 90 mg. for $30
[These are just the most common ones around here.]
Benzodiazepines:
-Alprazolam (i.e. Xanax): $3-$5 a bar, $2 for a football.
-Diazapam (i.e. Valium): $3 for a generic 10 mg.

That's all I have time for right now, I'll finish this later.

Wichita Falls, Texas.

Acid
10-15 a hit, 80-120 per 10 strip, and 350-500 for a sheet. (been available widely lately, but there is also a good bit of DOB going around.)

Oxycontin
$2-$3/40mg $5-$6/80mg

From what I hear, these are really really good prices... but I haven't paid more than $5/40mg in the last two years... I think it's the sheer velocity of meth in this city... that and cocaine... it seems that heroin doesn't exist within city limits, and apparently few people have that interest in opiates... good for those who do it... bad for those in the business.

Weed
Mexi-brick 25/half 50/oz ~500-600/lb
Mids 40/half 70/oz
decent dro 15-20/g 50-80/3.5g
bomb ass dro I've seen go for 40/g... I personally would never pay it... I payed 75/3.5 of something I was told was in between... and it was definitely great... but that's a LOT of money.

Xanax
2-3/mg

Hydrocodone
$5/10mg norco's... $3/7.5mg

Cocaine
40/g
120/3.5
~550/oz
(all of the above fluctuate with who you know and how "bomb" they believe their product to be)

X
10-15/hit
80-120/10
500-600/100

Meth
$10/.1g

if you're curious about other prices, hit me with a pm and I'll let you know if I know.

and if anyone feels the prices I listed look too much like dealer lists.. I have to tell you I buy sheets of acid or used to buy ounces of coke at a time for personal use only... then again.. A) I like to sit on good 'cid and B) I had a coke problem... lol

Last edited:
Central Jersey.....After being out of the scene for 5 years, my previous connection was $440 for 40 E rolls

Now was im gettin is

$20 e rolls, until i can fuckin find somebody trustworthy enough to buy in weight, im sure i could get 50 for $400 if i looked hard enough (new york is a big city, im sure the deal is there)

benzos, pretty standardly $2 a pill, whether valium, xanax, klonopin, or mg dose

weed (which is hardly ever smoke and mostly just toke when its free and around): $20 for a 0.8 gram, but it is really really primo headies

shrooms were $30 an 8th 6 years ago when i did them,

and dope, as far as i can find is $10 a bag, but im on a mission to find a $40 or $50 bundle, my search is underway, ill come back when i work up enough courage to explore the hood

nitrous i've only done for free, but it supposedly costs $5 a balloon

once i get back into the scene ill have a better idea of prices. right now im still dealing with too many middle men, and working on finding a trustworthy source.

oh....and i hate coke, but 35-40 a gram is pretty standard, although somebody charging 80-100 a gram isn't unusual considering i live in a pretty rich area.

Greensboro, NC

Greensboro, North Carolina
Weed-Regular 60 an oz, Good such as headies or whitewidow around 300 an oz

Pills
Benzo's-
Ativan .50 for the 1mg
Xanax $3 for the 2mg
Clodapins $4 for the 2mg
Valiums $2 for the 10mg

Pain Pills
Percocet/percodan $2.50 for the 5mg
Hydrocodone $2 for the 5mg or $4 for the 10's
oxy .50 a mg, so 80mg for $40 or 20mg for $10
morphinesulfate $6 for the 15mg, but there rare

Psychedelics
Lsd Blotter $8 a hit(not that good) Geltabs $9-12 depending on how many you get
Mushrooms $30-35 an 1/8
Mda $15 per dose
Mdma $9-15 a pill mostly triplestacks in size depending on how many you get

Stimulants
Coke $35 a gram for decent, $40 a gram for some good
Amphetamine like adderall or dexedrine about $1 a pill

south east wisconsin area.

Headies - 50-60 an 1/8 300-350 an ounce

LSD- 10 dollars a hit 60 bucks a ten strip

Ecstasy- Between 10-20 dollars depending on the quality

cocaine- 40-50 dollars a gram 140-160 dollars for an 1/8th

Mushrooms- 30 dollars an eigth

How much does Opana ( Oxymorphone) run for? Street prices or even pharmacy prices would help bunches.

I hate to play the game of calling bullshit, but isotopic_parody, you way 3-4 bux for oxy 40/80s cause there isn't a market, that barely covers insurance, etc. Yet you say the hydrocodones are 4 bux each for 10 mg. Even if not many people do them, I can't imagine that this is a dealerwide price. Maybe you have a friend or something, but even people who aren't "in to" opiates/oids are going to pay more for 40 or 80 mgs than that, all day long. Just curious, cause you can walk up to non-drug using friends of mine, and they will pay more than 10 bux for a 40/80, even if they don't like opiates...

Swybs

$37.48 per 4.8185mg here at 45'66'92 N 21'47'36W

You're in NJ? It would still be hard for someone to tell you what YOU might pay. For me, about 25 cents/mg (here in California). But it varies wildly.

Status
Not open for further replies.