• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

2007 Price Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hfrs said:
Wow, I think it should be changed to the Fent capitol of the world! I can't believe you guys have extracted fent available, that's amazing! What's the quality like, is it very easy to find? I've done the extraction a few times and it's really kind of a lot of work. Unreal!

The quality i'd haveto say is damn near pure(When you buy the "uncut", it looks like 4-5 small flakes in a glassine bag. Amazing shit. The extracted shit is usually for the bangers, whereas the gel are for the smokers, and the non-gellies are for weeknighters ;)

Availiability is pretty decent, theres one main dealer with 3-4 below him working the schools and stripclubs. Definitly not everyone will have it, you have to know the right people, but they're really not to hard to find. I bet if you asked a few teens you'd find the main guy probably, he's very nice, but a fucking goliath who destroys people who fuck with him and beats all deadbeats who dont payback fronts

Interesting, I've never heard of an extracted fentanyl market. (Although there was an illicit fentanyl analog market in CA during the 80's. Which is what lead to the Analog Act.)

Be careful with that shit if you don't have a tolerance.

Personally, I wouldn't put my life in the hand of the extractor/cutter. :|

Ones a chemist. Ones a hardcore pusher. Thats how they forged this new market.

They have scales that read to 50mcg, so its fairly accurate

Sounds good.

If you're into fentanyl, definitely enjoy it while it lasts! :|

Around here

San Francisco, CA

weed - it really varies cos you can get the shit from the clubs for less
mushrooms- $30 for an eigth,i've only been able to find chocolates but theyre very strong
coke - $30 a gram for the mediocre stuff
heroin - runs for about $20 for a balloon (1/5 g) or $15 if you're latino
e - $20 a pill

Midwest

Oxycontin $1.00 per mg
percocet $ 1.00 per mg
lortab $.50 per mg

everything else is very rare

phrozen said:
Sounds good.

If you're into fentanyl, definitely enjoy it while it lasts! :|

Trust me, access to fentanyl in IR form might sound appealing but the shit is purely evil. Fent just doesn't last long enough and it causes you to want to keep re-dosing. Fentanyl is truly the crack of opiates. The fact that it's rushy and short acting while causing lots of CNS depression is such a dangerous combo. Even when you know down to 1mcg of what you are taking, it still can be unsafe because it can be hard to maintain self control. This is just my 2 cents based on past experience. I used to take fentanyl until I puked, then I'd wait 30 minutes and do more. As much as I still like opiates/opioids, I could care less if I ever do fentanyl again. I'd much rather have a semi-synthetic opioid like oxycodone that at least will keep me high for a few hours.

I completely agree with you sonic. Even if the risks weren't there, I still wouldn't touch fentanyl. There are just far better opiates out there, imo.

But, there still is a great risk, even when you're talking about chemists and 50mcg scales. It just takes one fuckup... That risk isn't worth the minor benefits of a fentanyl high.

^ IMO, attempting to WEIGH fentanyl no matter what kind of scale you have is a crazy idea unless you're weighing a large amount to make a solution with. It's much safer to make a diluted solution and measure the volume to accurately dose within 1mcg just by using a simple 1cc syringe. Although I guess fentanyl powder is more marketable than fentanyl solution. The problem is this is how many people have died. It's very hard to cut the fentanyl and make it evenly distributed throughout the powder (although not impossible).

Phrozen, sonic, you guys have very intresting views on the subject of fent. PM me, i'd like to know more of what you guys can teach me on the subject im rather fond of, i'd be very grateful to have a quick discussion with both of you and ask a few questions :)

Anyhow, i'll describe the cutting process for fentanyl.

its 1:99 parts fentanyl to cutting agent (Recently, the choice has been amitryptalines, usually 25's). the mix is then tossed in a non-porous environment with surgical steel pitchfork looking devices, it is mixed for a good 1-2mins before being added to the glassine bag, then again shaken, flicked, and sealed. this is for those who want the fentanyl to snort, the harsh amitryptaline burn deters users from doing excess amounts causing death.

Alternativly, for those who do not sniff, the fentanyl is made into an aqueous solution, of 2ml per mg. the solution is placed in a shaker to ensure through saturation. the solution is then sprayed evenly onto an injectable powder (our secret) and allowed to dry on glass then scraped up. the result is an odorless, colorless powder that has equal saturation throughout, i.e. a 1/4 of the pile is always a 1/4 of total dose. This method is rather reliable, quality checks are done mulitiple times on every single try (50 samples made up per try) to ensure even distribution

to this day there have been 0 deaths in my area attributed to fentanyl

fentanyl, imo,is truely the most addictive opiate, with users needing a fix again just 1-3 hours after first injestion of pure kinds. Withdrawels can start only 2 hours after the initial dose :O

Thats why sustained release fentanyl patches, the mylan/ratiopharm non gel centered, are prefered by most users

sonic said:
Trust me, access to fentanyl in IR form might sound appealing but the shit is purely evil. Fent just doesn't last long enough and it causes you to want to keep re-dosing. Fentanyl is truly the crack of opiates.

Good points everyone that has commented on this. This is one of those things that I just wouldn't trust others with the dosing, only myself or someone I really knew. I had a great couple years several years ago and had access to some in liquid form. I actually found I was okay with once every 4-6 hours dosing wise, but I wasn't anywehre near where I am today tolerance-wise.

UnG- I'm glad to hear these people are aware of the dangers and doing what they can to make this as safe as possible. It's one of the drugs that you just can't afford to make a small calculation or dilution mistake- the results could be disastrous. Personally, I'm not a fan of spraying known liquids onto powders to dilute- I think there are much more accurate ways to do it. That's really just my personal preference, I wouldn't trust it for dosing myself, but that's just how I work- drives my lab crazy, I'm on the overly careful side always. I hope your process continues to be consistent and keeps everyone safe!

cool thread.
Tampa,Fl.
roxy 30=10.00
OC=.50 mil.
Dones 10 =5.00
k8=20.00
suboxone 8=20.00
coke=40.00 gram
crack 10 per point
weed is very cheap, but i don't smoke. Like 60.00 an ounce
E=10.00
bars=3 to 5
H= 40.00 a stamp bag...if you can find them.

^40$ per stamp??

thats crazy high, how big are the bags? the stamps in the northeast are usually 100mgs or so and can sell as low as 6$

i would think dope in florida woudl be cheap since a lot comes thru miami to come up 95

Northern Maryland

Weed - 10$-g mids, 20$-g nugs + 50$ an eigth
E - 15 a pill, mostly G's
Acid - 7-10$ a hit--most are weak around here though
Coke - anywhere from 50-100$-g with varying quality
OC80s - usually around 50-60 a pill
Adderall - 5$ for 20mgs
Mushrooms - typically 30-40 an eigth, but strong
2C-B - 15$ for 20mgs
2C-E - 15$ (don't know dosage)

Okay, so let's start! I'm from Germany (south of germany).
1€ ~ 1.3$

The prices:

Oxycodone (original Oxygesic) 80 mg -> 20-30 €
Hydromorphone (Palladon) 16 mg -> 30 €
Amphetamine each gramm -> 10-15 €
Methamphetamine each g -> 70 €
Heroine (street-quality) each g -> 60-80 €
E's -> each for 8-15 €
Cocaine (almost good quality!) each g -> 70-80 €
50 tablets of benzos (many benzos are availible, like diazepam, alprazolam, Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol) or triazolam) -> 30 €
Compensan/Substitol (Morphine 200 mg) -> each for 8 €
Subutex -> 8 mg each for 8-15 €
Methadone 100 mg -> ~ 10 €
Ritalin 100 mg (10 tablets) -> 10 €
Ketamine (one vial ~ 500 mg) -> 40 €
Fentanyl 4 mg -> 20 €

atlanta, ga

e pills - $10-15 ea
coke - 40-50/g, 120-140/8ball
xanax - $4-5 a bar, rare for me at least
oxycodone - $.50-$.80/mg, also rare
hydrocodone - usually $5 for a 10mg sometimes cheaper.. its a rip
2mg kpin - $5
10mg valium - $5
weed - mids $100/oz, beaster $280/oz, headies/purp/kush $20-25/g (75/8th)
acid - $8-$10 a hit, once paid $15 for hoffman but that was special and well-worth the price

For 2 mg klonopin you pay about 5$ ? Here we get 100 Pills of Clonazepam 2 mg for about 40 € (~50$).

Tramadol0r

Tramadol0r said:
For 2 mg klonopin you pay about 5$ ? Here we get 100 Pills of Clonazepam 2 mg for about 40 € (~50$).

Tramadol0r

I've never found anyone who had enough to buy in bulk. People with scripts or that somehow have a hookup on kpin usually just sell at $5/ea because they know they can get it. In my experience $5 is like the minimum amount of money drug dealers like to accept in return for their wares, no matter what. Transactions aren't really worth it for a couple $1s and change

nukka said:
I've never found anyone who had enough to buy in bulk. People with scripts or that somehow have a hookup on kpin usually just sell at $5/ea because they know they can get it. In my experience $5 is like the minimum amount of money drug dealers like to accept in return for their wares, no matter what. Transactions aren't really worth it for a couple $1s and change

where abouts in atlanta?

Status
Not open for further replies.