• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(200 mg, Dichloropane a.k.a RTI-111) First Time: Is this so good?

up.in.bristol

Greenlighter
Have a sample here - looks like clumpy white sticky powder. Impossible to get it to form into lines, its very paste like and will just dissapear if chopped too much.

The sample was tested. Several doses were given to lab rats starting at 1mg and slowly increasing untill around 50mg final dose.

They report that there was definate stimulation, but not in an energetic way - almost slightly sedating - rushy type feeling in head, feeling of wellbeing and warmth was noted. They appeared to be quite clear headed also not confused or agitated.

Peak reached some time after doses were administered (10-20 mins maybe more). Followed by a decrease in effect. After final dose there was no urge to fiend. Did take a while before they slept.

The lab rats had some insomnia even after beer and valium was fed to them, however they had recieved several doses totalling around 200mg over an extended period of time.

They were behaving normally again by the evening of the following day.

They will be experimented on again with a much higher starting dose, small doses seem to only produce threshold effects and higher doses may prove to be much more rewarding.

One question I have is that a lot of people don't believe that RTI-111 is available yet. Can anyone comment on the appearance of genuine RTI-111 or any of the RTI chemicals ?

I suppose it could be likened to a slow burning coke'd type feeling but without the immediateness and the energizing effect. Not a rush as such because of the slow comeup.

It may be what 6-apb is to mdma - RTI-111 is to coke. But its hard to judge the effects after only one experiment.

Personally I would say while 6-apb is a brilliant chemical in its own right, it is very different to mdma. RTI-111 is very different to coke. Coke has energy and hits straight away, i wouldn't say this has anywhere near as much of an energising effect, however it builds into something coke like.

And I cannot be 100% certain of the sample contents without testing - although vendor seems legitimate. And the effects appear to be as profiled.

EDIT: Having researched several more times, I would say that the RTI-111 coke analogy is quite off - its no where near as energetic or rewarding but it has its similarities in the terms of the high. It is quite strong and unique and is quite harsh on the body - so use caution!

So have researched a bit more. Had a sketchy one on friday!

Didn't dose very high but was the second day in a row,....

The high was ok while it lasted but the comedown was one of the worst I've ever had. Serious eye twitching and unable to shut my eyes, the buzz from the dichloropane is quite long and takes a while to leave you again... I really wanted it to stop after a while.. and i was really wishing for sleep. Little more worrying having a heavy come down when it is a research chemical ! Like I say it really was heavy. Mixing with booze seemed to change the charachter of the drug, making it less pleasurable but also somehow more potent.

Its not an experiment i will be hurrying to repeat, at the moment 6-apb is a better buzz and seems less harsh on the body. Each time i have taken dichloropane it has given me a sore throat for some reason.

I did enjoy my first few experiments. But the long duration come up sleep difficulties and lack of real good charachter in dichloropane means that although i was impressed at first this one I might not be experimenting again. This is a slight change of opnion from what I said at first,....

Its worth a look though, seeing as it is actually quite strong. I would just recommend starting low and maybe not drinking large amounts. I would really like some other opinions from other people on this one.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dichloropane
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_firsttime
exptype_neutral
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish you would give us more details on this one as your description is very vague. I haven't had a chance to sample this one yet so I can't be of much help.

Sorry, didn't mean to be vague - can be pretty hard to describe experiances. What did you want to know?

A description of how the euphoria feels..maybe compared to another substance. How would you rate the "rush"...more like a mephedrone rush or like a pv/coke rush.

Good analogy.....it is to coke what 6-APB is to MDMA. Now that is the type of info I love to read :)

by the way theres no need to use 3rd person (My cat railed 2 lines of xx) on bluelight

we know you are doing it and if anything makes you stand out as suspicious plus it sucks to read lol

OK ok, researching does make your feel like a human lab rat !

I would like to add that the clumpy and sticky nature of the sample makes it quite frustrating to deal with,... would be so much easier if it was crystalline.

Last edited:
^ Dissolve & plug as an alternative route to snorting (an d no nasty drip after 10 mins)

^ Dissolve & plug as an alternative route to snorting (an d no nasty drip after 10 mins)

Lol, exit only for me, but it would be an interesting experiment,..

Plus the drip really isn't that bad its quite light stuff just really sticky. I left some with silca gel overnight and there was no change at all so I guess its not water making it clump together.

Last edited:
ive got a sample of this coming my way i should be sampling soon. doesnt sound like it has too much potential though to be honest. thanks for the report.

Tried some over the weekend, under controlled conditions and in a party setting.

First test. After an allergy test I railed 90mg in two lines and insufflated them separated by 15 minutes. This is not an easy drug to insufflate, first off, because it is so very light and fluffy, it is quite hard to get it all up your nose without losing much of it as it has a tendency to fall back, the burn is terrible, I thought mpa was bad but this really gets to you, then because you have to snort really hard to make sure it stays up your nose, it has a pronounced and bitter drip. Moving on, the initial rush cames after six minutes and with it an elevated heart rate, but nothing major. After 15 or so minutes I felt clear headed and energized and that is pretty much it. A clear headed stim with no euphoria which lasts around an hour and passes off smoothly with no desire to redose. Pupils were normal and the only side effect was dryness of mouth. Residual stimulation was minimal and passed after a couple of hours.

Second test. The next day I spread some lines around a few friends who are into their stims but hadn't tried this before. Three 80mg lines were taken over a period of two to three hours and wine and beer was consumed along with cannabis. My friends didn't rate it that much and preferred the mpa that was around. It isn't spectacular but if you can get over the burn and drip it is a reasonable short lived stim that won't keep you awake for hours afterwards.

I think that the silverfox report is accurate, however my experiance of higher doses was that it made sleep difficult.

But as with anything else milage may vary!

my experience with this at 50mg followed by another 50mg was pretty darn similar to the OPs post.

What do data on binding affinity, coupled with the size of these doses, say about the likely purity of samples of this chem being circulated currently?

ebola

My gut feeling is the samples aren't any where near as good as they should be - but thats just my opinion.

also the fact that theres 4 enantiomers of rti 111 and probably only one is active ala cocaine.

Could the form it comes in diminish the effects nasally? If it's not acquired in the form of a snortable salt that would be pretty surprising, but tests haven't ruled out rti111 base sofar, right? perhaps sit on it, like f&b suggests, or chase the dragon.

Hooray for labrats!, I 'd never torture anyone- let alone myself- by painfully inserting 100's of mg's of unknown chemicals. Anywhere. I'd rather enjoy Recreational drugs :)
You guys saved others money and desillusions, thanks for that.
Stay safe, and what bristol said- next rti.

clog