View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

20 HBWR = Greatness

Mr.Smiley695

Greenlighter
Wow never thought these would have such an effect I took them at 1 and I'm still coming up 4 hours later. Surprisingly no visuals and my mind is actually super clear, the numbness in my arms and hands is a bitch though

I took 4 and tripped my nuts off a while back. It was a pretty awesome trip until my ex came home and kept telling me I was going to die and go to hell.

Its going to hit you in waves. One second you won't feel much, and a second later you'll be tripping balls. The after glow the next day was pretty awesome too. I couldn't even imagine taking 20 to be honest lol

Wow never thought these would have such an effect I took them at 1 and I'm still coming up 4 hours later. Surprisingly no visuals and my mind is actually super clear, the numbness in my arms and hands is a bitch though

No visuals and clear mind? What exactly ARE you feeling? :?

you dated kim davis?

Basically a younger, way more attractive version if her yeah.

I have a weakness for straight edge virgins. I think I may have a thing for corrupting innocent females to be honest. She turned out to be a bitch though.

HBWR seeds can vary a lot in alkaloid content. One batch of seeds can have alkaloids that induce more visuals, while another can be completely lacking in that area but still give you a great body and head high due to other alkaloids present. Even those which are less likely to cause visuals, should still cause visuals at your dose. Sounds like your seeds were kinda weak to me. If you ever buy from a different source MAKE SURE to test out a lower dose before you take 20 again.

Potency varies but fresh Argyrea nervosa will give a +++ with 5-6 seeds. If you have eaten 20 and feel little, I think you got some bunk, old seeds. 20 would be blowing your mind.

Idk I have an extensive history with DXM and didn't get visuals at 1100mg .. I was definitely tripping balls but i wasn't seeing anything extra just things morphing, I stated at my face in the mirror for a good hour straight!!! Lulz I'm definitely gonna try another source next time tho cause it was not at all as intense as I wanted from that dosage :( 5 Seeds gives a nice dreamy feeling and body high

I wanted to try these but my research concluded that these will make me violently puke and seem like straight poison to me. I can handle 600mg dxm with no nausea if I smoke weed but without it, everything in my stomach gets emptied. That's why I'm too afraid to try

did you grind them up? perhaps the seed husk is causing a delayed reaction.

either way I ate 700 morning glory seeds once and it was far from greatness. The numbness in your hands is from vasoconstriction and too much vasoconstriction is very bad and can lead to necrosis.

just take LSD instead, it is less risky and has much more greatness