View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

20-30 grams of mushrooms

Peacephrog1972

Bluelighter
Somebody posted a video of some food who was talking about bunches of people taking doses of this strength.

Ive heard pf people eating 7-10 g but 20-30?? seems like some crazy stuff?

Been searching the internet for some reports of this and coming up fairly empty.

Anyone with experience of this type??

Well, he's a martial artist and they're nuts. Some martial artists will choke out those that are going there as some sort of test, the dumb asses. But it all depends on who you are. You don't want to take mushrooms to solve a problem or to make you more courageous in my opinion, because if you really do have a serious problem, you'll go schizophrenic anyway.

I've actually done 20+ gram doses of dried cubes...I grew them myself...several times and at least a dozen doses of 15-18 grams,,,TBH, after 14 grams it's hard to tell much difference doing 20 or more.
This is NOT dick sizing, but I thought it pertinent info for this thread.

Well, he's a martial artist and they're nuts. Some martial artists will choke out those that are going there as some sort of test, the dumb asses. But it all depends on who you are. You don't want to take mushrooms to solve a problem or to make you more courageous in my opinion, because if you really do have a serious problem, you'll go schizophrenic anyway.
Do you EVER say anything that makes any sense...maybe it's just me or the DOC...???...IDK.

Damn.
The highest dosage I've done is about 6-8 grams of Hawaiian PES.

And that was like... Far too much lol.

I can't imagine 30 grams.
Probably would end up in a hospital.

I've actually done 20+ gram doses of dried cubes...I grew them myself...several times and at least a dozen doses of 15-18 grams,,,TBH, after 14 grams it's hard to tell much difference doing 20 or more.
This is NOT dick sizing, but I thought it pertinent info for this thread.
What was it like?

Honestly it was ok, but didn't get me anywhere near as high as 50 HBWR seeds. Like I said, after about 1/2 oz the returns don't keep in line with the dose.
I kept doing these large doses hoping to be "transported", but alas, didn't happen.

On a side note in the spirit of high doses...
I recently tried 150mg IV DMT and that DID transport me, but I have no recollection of where I was transported because after everything tuned blue and the jet engine whine started inside my head...the next thing I can remember is my girlfriend slapping my face asking what I'd done and all I could think of was, "is it already time for work?" It took me several minutes to even remember that I'd done a shot of DMT.
Evidently I was convulsing fairly heavily, so it kinda freaked everyone out.
See, I pulled up the 150mg shot to do IM and for some reason at the last second I just said "hmmm, I'll just bang it instead and see what happens"....BAD IDEA...one which will NOT be repeated.
This has NOT been a recommendation, this was a CAUTIONARY TALE.

Last edited:
why the fuck would anyone want to put there body through that. Might as well eat a handful of Peyote buttons just to see what happens. Waste of material, and waste of time and energy IMO. Not sure what anyone can gain from that kind of Dose.

It is that kind of idiotic abuse that makes it hard for researchers to look into this and try to seriously get it approved as a therapeutic treatment. Read a fantastic article on Yahoo the other day all about the great results a team got when they gave an older lady with Brain Cancer a dose of mushrooms. Logical dose mind you

why the fuck would anyone want to put there body through that. Might as well eat a handful of Peyote buttons just to see what happens. Waste of material, and waste of time and energy IMO. Not sure what anyone can gain from that kind of Dose.

It is that kind of idiotic abuse that makes it hard for researchers to look into this and try to seriously get it approved as a therapeutic treatment. Read a fantastic article on Yahoo the other day all about the great results a team got when they gave an older lady with Brain Cancer a dose of mushrooms. Logical dose mind you

That's the article I was referring to in another thread. I knew other people would've ran into that one. It was a nice read, but a little sad.

No need to be so hostile. It's a bit uncalled for if you ask me. There are better ways to get your point across in my opinion.
Please refrain from acting like that to fellow members.

-Laika

Last edited by a moderator:
Were they fresh mushrooms? Or dried? If they were fresh and 20g or 30g that would be 2g dried or 3g dried depending on the weight they were fresh.

If they were dried I'd imagine the person made a tea or beverage out of them. A friend of mine did this with a large dose of mushrooms that they put into a drink and multiple people drank from it. I did not as I was the trip sitter and just drank low amounts of alcohol that night. People became very confused and thought things in reality had happened that did not happen like the police showing up, or an earthquake happening. It was not really a good experience for the people that drank a lot from the mushroom prepared beverage.

Put the research pedestal I admittedly did climb up on aside for a minute. I agree one person on a forum like this won't shake the apple cart. I just can't imagine what you or anyone goes through when they push shroom intake much over 7 grams. To each his own, but fear and pain and heaving ( dry or wet ) just do not sound like a fun time to me. If you look at my posts, I have done a 10 strip twice, one time was awesome the other a complete meltdown that was negative but I managed my way through it all.

Peyote in the pure form can be quite taxing physically as one comes into the trip where as pharmaceutical grade mescaline is 'cleaner' Mushrooms react physically where as LSD never really hurt me physically. 5 maybe 6 grams of good dried mushrooms definitely taxed me...... nervous system issues as well..... not a bad trip, not the melt down of the 10 strip, but physically very uncomfortable at times.

Everyone is different, Phuck, maybe you metabolize mushrooms in a different way, maybe a handful of peyote buttons wouldn't lay you out, but for most people and in the interest of harm reduction it is ill advised to take high doses of these organic psychs.

Is there anything that would scare you? Belladonna?

Last edited by a moderator:
Phickingnutz, I love you....You OLD white shmoe :p

If anything, this abuse will help in showing the physical safety profile of these compounds.

Complete idiots will take anything they can get their hands on in excess, so why are there so many drugs like valium and Xanax in circulation when they could potentially kill?

Is there anything that would scare you? Belladonna?

Yep, that one does scare me, did some shit called Cogentin...actually not belladonna, but close... when I was 15 or 16. I took it one evening anddindn't feel much and went to bed. The next morning at breakfast I said to my dad, "hey look, a rabbit in the living room!" H gave me a funny look until I said "oh wow!, it's flying!" He took me to the hospital.
Two of my classmates did double my dose and one of them was found by his mom sitting in his closet putting butter on a pair of jeans. When she asked him "why are you buttering your pants?" He replied, "they taste better this way".
The other guy was found in the driveway by his dad as he sat on the hood of their car and stared at the garage door. When his dad asked him what he was doing, he said, "what the fuck does it look like?, I'm sitting on the couch watching TV!"
They, too, went to the hospital.
So yeah, some shit scares me.

Yep, that one does scare me, did some shit called Cogentin...actually not belladonna, but close... when I was 15 or 16. I took it one evening anddindn't feel much and went to bed. The next morning at breakfast I said to my dad, "hey look, a rabbit in the living room!" H gave me a funny look until I said "oh wow!, it's flying!" He took me to the hospital.
Two of my classmates did double my dose and one of them was found by his mom sitting in his closet putting butter on a pair of jeans. When she asked him "why are you buttering your pants?" He replied, "they taste better this way".
The other guy was found in the driveway by his dad as he sat on the hood of their car and stared at the garage door. When his dad asked him what he was doing, he said, "what the fuck does it look like?, I'm sitting on the couch watching TV!"
They, too, went to the hospital.
So yeah, some shit scares me.
Jesus those stories are pretty funny considering no one got hurt.
Anticholinergics fucking scare me too, never wanna ever touch them unless I wanna take a low dose for insomnia

how was the 50 HBWR seeds trip phuck?

honestly for me high doses of shrooms don't really sound appealing. shrooms are very mindfuckey and once i did 6 grams it was just a total confusing mess. the few parts i recall from the trip weren't really enjoyable at all, just very weird and intense. hearing stories of high dose trips is nice though but psychedelics are the kind of drug i don't like to push, i don't think i'm mentally stable enough.