• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 2 questions...

2ndchanceshawty

Greenlighter
hey yall! i guess if youre reading this i should thank you for taking some time to helpa bitch out lol..
i am nowhere near a novice when it comes to shooting dope. ive done it for many years despite my short lifespan of 28 years. i was just alwasy on H..well, long story short i got on methadone and when i had to come off someone told me about crystal helping with opiate withdrawals so i tried it and surprisingly wit the help of a half a bar a day i managed. only now im shooting meth
:\so my first question is why when i know im in the vein and fully registered does my shot burn all the way down towards my hand? there is absolutely no miss either. i was hoping maybe someone has experienced this and could she some light. its dark when registering too so i dont think its an artery either.
question 2: after these shots regardless of being perfectly executed rnf up selling and hurting right after. i used to chalk it up dope on the needle but nowadays it alost feels like tissue damage or something. im really dedicated to making sure if i choose dangerous roads to make sure i do it in the safest manner so i know my stuff is clean and everything. nothing dull or of that nature. you think it could just be my skin reacting?

anyway, sorry for the excruciating post and cant wait to hear from you!

methamphetamine is a strong vasoconstrictor (makes your blood vessels consrict) and can also be cut with all sorts of weird shit... as a result if you are doing "recreational" doses of IV meth you're going to do some serious damage to your arm.

it's safer to smoke meth than IV it, and almost as effective.

either way, it's not a good idea to trade daily heroin use to meth use as you could in theory function and go to a job while using heroin, but on meth people are almost certain to get that "tweaker look" after a few days of not sleeping or eating properly.