• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

2 pound arm weights? A small elastic band. Will this help?

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
Ok. So I'm laying in bed and I have these one pound velcro weights a few different elastic bands. If I just put on the weights while in bed and move my arms around until my arms get tired and just stretch a elastic band while watch tv will this help at all. I walked every day for two months a hour a day and it didn't manner me lose weight, and it was really annoying to do so in just trying to get for while staying lazy because I'm feeling a little better but I need to add a work out routine that I can handle and my doctor recommends elastic bands but I'm just watching you tubes and somethings not clicking. Can anyone help motivated me with out taking meth because the last time I needed to lose wrist I used meth im sober a year a half but what's the point of being sober if I can't get in shape. That's the truth I can't get in shape I need help but sadly but my siblings are addicted to fent so they are not they're for me. It's sad. No one's here to help and I feel lame asking for help but I think I could walk a hour again a day it just feels like to much work. Is that strange I feel like just changing my into my work out clothes is to much work.

All self-work is hard at first. Why be sober if you can't get in shape? You can definitely have both. Sometimes, when I'm having a hard day even the smallest acomplishemnts make me feel good about myself. I think you hit on something with the walking. Even if you started walking around the block at first that is an improvement over nothing, right? Elastic bands work too, but getting outside and moving my whole body really helps my state of mind.