Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2 parties 1 week break?

cloudio

Bluelighter
Hellloooo BL,

So the thing is i got 2 parties coming up in 2 weeks. one is on 19th october and one at 26th of october. Now i know this all about harm reduction but i would love to have your perspective on this.

Both parties are gonna really good even without MDMA, but i really want to do both with MDMA to make it even more awsome.

The thing is that i wanted to do is on both parties i wont do insanly crazy amounts of MDMA like 100mg max no redose...

is this gonna be a ''safe'' choice for me to do. After each party im going to excersise and eat well...

Or would it be better to just go to 1 party and go all out there and other one just smoke weed drink some beers?

Hey cloudio :)

obviously it's definitely a better option to use md at one party and weed/beers at the other. nobody here is going to encourage you to use it twice in 2 weeks, with that said a lot of us (self included) have probably done it before

if the event/party is as good as you say, then you shouldn't need mdma anyway :)

If you're going to do this. Start stocking up your my body with 5-htp everyday.. but I think if you went that route it would be a waste of brain cells, perfectly good braincells/mdma that could have been used on something more special.

My advice is to drink beer for both parties :) it makes conversations smoother with the ladies.

Save your MDMA for a big rave to make that even more awesome!

You'll be fine, just don't take it week-in week-out - keep it occassional.