• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

2 minute formed sticky HPBCD DMT liquid very bioavailable sublingually under tongue & outperforms DMT salts orally by many factors in personal trials

I should add that once you have these very fresh just extracted and complexed pre-made frozen syringes made, each with 0.6ml (110mg HPBCD DMT) that they can not only be used under the tongue sublingually, but can just as easily be used in an Ayahuasca tea...

What I have done before is squirt all 110mg HPBCD DMT directly into a 1oz black coffee that already has 140mg of harmine freebase dissolved into it with a bit of crushed vit C, so the harmine freebase dissolves. YES! I have used as little as 140mg harmine freebase to activate the dmt, just as Jonathan Ott found out works (1.5mg/kg threshold activating dose). He found 120mg worked just fine for him, he weighs 175lbs (80kg), I weigh 200lbs (90kg).

I take a capsule of from 150mg to 300mg THH orally around the same time. You can re-dose again later with sublingual HPBCD DMT under the tongue every 1.5 hour, the oral harmine continues to work for 5 hours, to slow down the deamination or oxidation of the DMT in the mitochondria in the brain. I have tripped very hard all evening long (4.5 hours) this way.

There are options is all I'm saying: sublingual or oral.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The end summary. Von Voyage.

pic5: 2.2g fresh new extracted DMT from 170g bark & 20 x 3ml syringes each getting ready to be loaded with 0.6ml = 110mg HPBCD DMT
pic6: 20 syringes each holding 110mg HPBCD DMT for sublingual or oral use, storage in freezer will keep potent indefinitely. I like to use 3 for the evening, 300mg oral THH 45 minutes before, then pull out one syringe holding 110mg HPBCD DMT original dose, squirt under tongue and hold for 15 minutes, and re-dose every 1.5 hour, for 3 total doses = 4.5 hour of very strong effects, identical to 500 to 700mg long lasting mescaline.
pic7: store 20 syringes in freezer in a protein shaker bottle, "syringe tip caps", 1000 for dirt cheap, go on the end to seal syringe, so no leak.

Or can be used by taking from 150mg to 300mg THH in a capsule, then take an Ayahuasca tea made with 1oz hot coffee holding from 140 to 180mg harmine freebase with a bit of vitamin C added to help the harmine absorb should it be in freebase form, then squirt the syringe dosage into the hot 1oz coffee, mix and drink all at the exact same time, just as the Shaman's do. The oral HPBCD DMT is very potent, much stronger than normal DMT freebase or salts used orally, and just as strong as actual 30 to 40g Hawaiian psychotria.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to:

110mg fresh just extracted DMT is put onto a spoon, covered with (1:7g ratio to keep at a 1:1 molar ratio) 770mg plain HPBCD, if using instead the 2-HPBCD, then use a 1:8g weight ratio or 880mg 2-HPBCD in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio.

Then 12 drops of near boiling hot water from a nearby coffee mug is added, mix, mash & scrape it all back and forth on the spoon, using the end of another spoon really hard using your muscles for 2 minutes, then suck up the 0.6ml (12 drop complex) into a 3ml syringe for storage in a freezer, keeps the fresh potency forever, the DMT protected within the HPBCD cavity, and frozen solid, never oxidizes this way, stays as fresh as the day you extract it.

So on the day I extract 2.5g from 170g bark, I go ahead and right after scraping it all up, and allowing it to dry, pre-prepare many individual syringes, and freeze all of them, each with a 0.6ml 110mg HPBCD DMT dose.

If you take a look at the 3ml syringe picture, notice 12 drops fills it up to 6th click mark.

tic mark 1 = 2 drops = 18.3mg HPBCD DMT (0.1ml)
tic mark 2 = 4 drops = 36.3mg HPBCD DMT (0.2ml)
tic mark 3 = 6 drops = 54.9mg HPBCD DMT (0.3ml)
tic mark 4 = 8 drops = 73.2mg HPBCD DMT (0.4ml)
tic mark 5 = 10 drops = 91.5mg HPBCD DMT (0.5ml)
tic mark 6 = 12 drops = 110mg HPBCD DMT (0.6ml)

This is how I measure my dosage out for sublingual or oral Ayahuasca use, once I pull the syringe from the freezer, it will quickly defrost at room temp. You can either shoot the dose directly under your tongue, or measure out the dose onto a spoon, then place the bottom side of your tongue onto the spoon, and it will all adhere. Then simply hold dose under tongue, and press it into the sublingual mucosa, it will all dissolve in 15 minutes or less.

Stay true to yourself. Love, Peace & Music
http://friskyradio.com

F10.PNG

From much experience, can indeed say that THH is very euphoric and creates open-eyed visual "over the top visual beauty enhancement". Hours of closed eye teaching visions when I reach 300mg of pure THH. Note the 300mg dosage entry for THH or tetrahydroharmine in TIHKAL was not done by Dr. Shulgin but by an inexperienced person who equated it to 100mg harmaline. Tetrahydroharmine is nothing like harmaline, it is not sedating or nauseating or even dizzying, but rather stimulating, euphoric, very mescaline-like with diamondlike open eyed beauty enhancement, music enhancement, closed eye way beyond 4k teaching visions for hours on end, it's in the same beta-carboline family as ibogaine.

THH has 10.5 hour half-life with peak at 5.25 hours. When 150mg to 200mg THH is combined with DMT either sublingually or in an Ayahuasca tea with from 140 to 180mg harmine fb, the effects are absolutely stunning, very much identical to high dose mescaline, mescaline like euphoria for hours on end, deep head space, powerful music enhancement, powerful spiritual insights and visions, etc.

THH is an isomer of a hormonal-like substance found in the brain already, and is responsible for the teaching visions and Ayahuasca's telepathic or telepathine properties. I believe it is the "main course" of the Ayahuasca session, it is also able to bring out the "essence" of other plants, and combines extremely well with all sorts of psychedelics to bring out there "essence".

Historical note: one month ago combined 300mg of THH or tetrahydroharmine with 250mcg of acid paper that had been soaked in 1 shot of cold sherry wine for 3 hours in the fridge with hand stirring once an hour in the fridge, to help theoretically or hypothetically convert the LSD to the more colorful & visual and head-space gentle ALD-52 by adduction of the acetaldehyde from the sherry wine to the NH bottom indole position on the LSD (don't try this at home unless you are really advanced, and sure you have very pure THH) and had closed eye bright colored teaching visions all the way from 8pm till midnight.

Much more powerful than LSD visions alone, these were brightly colored Ayahuasca visions. One of the sequence of visions were of a variety of stone carvings with very elaborate artwork and a beautiful woman who stretched out her hand to me to show me magic.

I would need a tape recorder going as I lie in bed for hours to talk into in order to record the hundreds of non-stop animated and static colored visions.

Then at midnight took another 100mg of THH, it brought the visions all back until 4am in the morning! It was almost too much, non-stop hundreds of Ayahuasca visions for hours and hours, I was completely blown away, reminds me of the time I took 300mg THH combined with 60mg sublingual HPBCD DMT every 1.5 hour and had visions from midnight all the way till 5am in the morning also. I would lie in bed watching the colored visions for hours on end listening to music on my headphones, which sounded as if I had taken a high dose cactus tea, very remarkably enhanced, just Heavenly.

The combo of 300mg THH + LSD also makes the beauty & aesthetic enhancement way stronger than LSD alone, and the music sounds much better than LSD alone, it feels very much like when you combine mescaline with LSD, as THH is like the beta-carboline version of mescaline. Very beautiful combination.

Please note: all beginners only use around 150mg to 200mg THH which is what is found average in 1 cup of Ayahuasca tea, only advanced members of the UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian and people like myself drink 2 cups of Ayahausca tea for the evening, which then contains around 300mg THH average.

P.S. Will be able to determine in future whether coffee filters or a cotton ball stuffed into a funnel will work in place of normally used vacuum pump with #101 filtration disc to filter out the remaining floating zinc dust (only around 10% left floating) after the spun solution sits for 1 hour as 90% of the zinc dust falls to very bottom, so solution above it can be decanted off. This would make it very cost efficient and easy for anyone to convert harmaline to THH without all the fancy equipment (buchner filtration flask and cup/filtration paper, vacuum pump).

1st paper: HPBCD DMT very bioavailable sublingually under tongue, combo with tetrahydroharmine, Ayahuasca
Harmaline to THH in 1.5 hour, way a chemist does it, see post #12: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=96861

2nd paper: Oral Tetrahydroharmine + sublingual HPBCD DMT journeys, very similar to mescaline:
Oral tetrahydroharmine + sublingual HPBCD DMT journeys, very similar to mescaline - Pharmahuasca - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus
-----------------------------------------------------------
Update: Now we know why polysaccharides like those in aloe vera leaf and gel or the man-made polysaccharides like HPBCD increase the oral and sublingual absorption of DMT freebase by many factors:

Downwardsfromzero said a while back:
This combined with the HPBCD complexation results (which we really ought to replicate and confirm) makes me wonder whether there are saccharides in leaf brews which perform a similar effect to HPBCD. There is still so much scope for really interesting research here - thanks for posting.
It just so turns out that you were absolutely right! Cyclodextrins such as HPBCD (hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin) are naturally occurring polysaccharides obtained through the enzymatic degradation of starch.

This explains how when HPBCD is complexed to freebase DMT, it is able to not only make it water soluble, but also make it absorb MANY FACTORS BETTER orally than normal DMT freebase or DMT salts.

This is why in my experience, the Ayahuasca tea made with HPBCD DMT is many factors stronger than normal DMT, easy to reach +5 Shulgin strength levels, just like the Hawaiian psychotria made Ayahuasca tea, which in all likely hood may also contain polysaccharides just like aloe vera leaf which explains why the Hawaiian psychotria leaf contained DMT easily reaches +5 Shulgin strength: all encompassing and super-strong. I've taken Hawaiian psychotria over 70 times in Ayahuasca made Caapi tea, and it's always been super potent, much more potent than freebase used DMT or salts in my experience. A world of difference, no comparison. The HPBCD DMT is the same, super potent just like the Hawaiian leaf.

Example from the scientific literature: HPBCD improves oral absorption profile for Ofloxacin, a second generation fluroquinolones by 54 to 89 percent.

Guess what else also contains polysaccharides: Aloe vera gel and leaf. Aloe vera gel caused a 3.7 fold increase in the bioavailability of vitamin C in comparison to control (vitamin C administered in water).

The polysaccharide fraction from dehydrated Aloe vera gel (datonmax 700) material could enhance the transport of many drugs across the intestinal rat tissue many factors over, and was statistically significant compared to control.

Aloe vera leaf and gel, due to the polysaccharides open tight junctions and consequently enhance paracellular transport of hydrophilic molecules.

Polysaccharides are the component of aloe vera gel and leaf that is the biologically active component responsible for the greatly increased modulation of drug pharmacokinetics and absorption -- this is concentrated in the polysaccharide components of the aloe vera gel and material.

The paper also shows that Aloe vera has also been shown to significantly enhance the sublingual and buccal permeability of drugs. HPBCD complexed freebase DMT does the same thing, it not only makes the DMT water soluble until it crosses the sublingual membrane, where it is released into the bloodstream as the potent freebase, where it reaches the brain intact in my experience, very potent indeed...

...but HPBCD, being a polysaccharide just like aloe vera gel or leaf, greatly enhances the penetration of the DMT thru the sublingual mucosa under the tongue due to it's potent disruption capabilities of the epithelium layer (only 100 to 200um thick), also discussed in the attached paper.

All of this is covered in the attached paper "Drug Bioavailability Enhancing Agents of Natural Origin (Bioenhancers) that Modulate Drug Membrane Permeation and Pre-Systemic Metabolism" by Bianca Peterson, Morné Weyers , Jan H. Steenekamp, Johan D. Steyn, Chrisna Gouws and Josias H. Hamman.

Last pic: The absorption of drugs through the sublingual mucosa route is 3 to 10 times greater than oral route according to Dr. Narang.

Attached File Pharmaceutics drug bioavailability enhancing agents (1).pdf 2.19MB 3 downloads

zzz The absorption of drugs through the sublingual mucosa route is 3 to 10 times greater than oral route according to Dr. Narang.JPG

Attached Files​

Last edited:
On safety:

Yes, I have read many studies, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Cyclodextrin has been linked to some studies in mice at very high doses of 8000 mg/kg s.c. We are not using doses anywhere near that here. I have used HPBCD complexed to pro-hormones for years when pro-hormones were legal and never had any side effects at low level like we are using. Patrick Arnold is the chemist who created hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin complexed diols such as Cyclo-Diol™ and Cyclo-Nordiol™ and sold them for nearly 10 years thru his company ERGOPHARM, never any complaints of hearing loss. See part 5 of my paper on his story and bloodwork results. I've used the stuff over 44 times now if you include the number of times I've re-dosed in an evening = 3 total doses for an evening. Had my hearing checked earlier this month as I wanted to see myself if any problems with the low doses I have been using, no different than years ago. If you are concerned, then simply don't use it. Proceed with caution. Use aloe vera gel or leaf instead, or even chitosan, many alternatives, see paper above: File Attachment(s): "Pharmaceutics drug bioavailability enhancing agents", example: Aloe vera gel caused a 3.7 fold increase in the bioavailability of vitamin C in comparison to control (vitamin C administered in water).

2-Hydroxypropyl-β-Cyclodextrin Raises Hearing Threshold in Normal Cats and in Cats With Niemann-Pick Type C Disease

https://www.nature.c...icles/pr2010130

Cats with NPC disease cats showed no increase in hearing threshold after weekly administration of 1000 mg/kg HPβCD (group 7; n = 5) compared with untreated affected cats [group 6; n = 8]. Both cats treated with weekly 4000 mg/kg (group 8; n = 2) showed an increase in hearing threshold and cats treated with weekly 8000 mg/kg (group 9; n = 5) had a statistically significant (p < 0.05) increase in threshold. No waveforms were evoked at the maximum stimulus intensity of 125 dB from two cats treated with every other week intrathecal HPBCD (group 10).

Pic: Cats with NPC disease cats showed no increase in hearing threshold after weekly administration of 1000 mg/kg HPβCD (group 7; n = 5) compared with untreated affected cats [group 6; n = 8].

post-103666-0-21138900-1632311191.jpg

On safety:

Yes, I have read many studies, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Cyclodextrin has been linked to some studies in mice at very high doses of 8000 mg/kg s.c. We are not using doses anywhere near that here. I have used HPBCD complexed to pro-hormones for years when pro-hormones were legal and never had any side effects at low level like we are using. Patrick Arnold is the chemist who created hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin complexed diols such as Cyclo-Diol™ and Cyclo-Nordiol™ and sold them for nearly 10 years thru his company ERGOPHARM, never any complaints of hearing loss. See part 5 of my paper on his story and bloodwork results. I've used the stuff over 44 times now if you include the number of times I've re-dosed in an evening = 3 total doses for an evening. Had my hearing checked earlier this month as I wanted to see myself if any problems with the low doses I have been using, no different than years ago. If you are concerned, then simply don't use it. Proceed with caution. Use aloe vera gel or leaf instead, or even chitosan, many alternatives, see paper above: File Attachment(s): "Pharmaceutics drug bioavailability enhancing agents", example: Aloe vera gel caused a 3.7 fold increase in the bioavailability of vitamin C in comparison to control (vitamin C administered in water).

2-Hydroxypropyl-β-Cyclodextrin Raises Hearing Threshold in Normal Cats and in Cats With Niemann-Pick Type C Disease

https://www.nature.c...icles/pr2010130

Cats with NPC disease cats showed no increase in hearing threshold after weekly administration of 1000 mg/kg HPβCD (group 7; n = 5) compared with untreated affected cats [group 6; n = 8]. Both cats treated with weekly 4000 mg/kg (group 8; n = 2) showed an increase in hearing threshold and cats treated with weekly 8000 mg/kg (group 9; n = 5) had a statistically significant (p < 0.05) increase in threshold. No waveforms were evoked at the maximum stimulus intensity of 125 dB from two cats treated with every other week intrathecal HPBCD (group 10).

Pic: Cats with NPC disease cats showed no increase in hearing threshold after weekly administration of 1000 mg/kg HPβCD (group 7; n = 5) compared with untreated affected cats [group 6; n = 8].

Cats with NPC disease cats showed no increase in hearing threshold after weekly administration of 1000 mg per kg HPβCD compared with untreated affected cats.JPG

Attached Files​

new update:

GordoTEK said:
"HPBCD is generally considered safe to eat because it gets destroyed in the gut before it can get into your bloodstream."

This is the same as I have read in the article you linked, which I have read twice now. Based on this orally safe profile, I will only use HPBCD complexed DMT orally from now on mixed into a 1oz hot coffee with from 140 to 180mg harmine fb, a bit of crushed vit C to help the freebase harmine absorb, and a capsule of from 150mg to 300mg THH taken orally at same time. I have done this x 4 times now over a period of 5 months using from 70mg to 110mg HPBCD DMT with impressive results.

As little as 1.5mg/kg harmine fb can be used as a threshold dose to orally activate DMT, just as Jonathan Ott found worked just fine, he weights 175lbs (80kg), he found 120mg harmine fb to work, I weigh 200lbs (90kg), I found 140mg harmine fb to work. Up this amount to 160mg harmine fb for an 80kg individual, or 180mg for a 90kg individual for very strong activation.

Re-dosing can be even be done 1 hour to 1.5 hour later after feeling effects as half life of harmine is from 1 to 3 hours, using only 1/2 the dose of harmine combined with another dose of HPBCD DMT. I have found this to work very well.

Just as aloe vera gel has been shown to increase the oral bioavailability of vitamin C administered in water x 3.7 fold, HPBCD has been shown to improve oral absorption profile for Ofloxacin, a second generation poorly absored fluroquinolones by 54 to 89 percent. Both aloe vera gel and HPBCD are able to increase the absorption of many poorly absored drugs many factors over.

I have no problem using the HPBCD DMT orally, as I've found it many factors stronger and all-encompassing than normal poorly absorbed DMT freebase or salts used orally (never been able to get over +3 Shulgin level mild effects in over a dozen trials using from 70 to 120mg), in fact, the HPBCD DMT is just as potent and super-strong as using actual 30 to 40g Hawaiian psychotria, easy to achieve +5 Shulgin level strength.

I prefer using the harmine sublingually myself, I complex 30mg to 180mg HPBCD in 3 drops hot water, (1:6g ratio to keep at 1:1 molar ratio) hold under tongue, there is zero taste thanks to the HPBCD masking the nasty harmine freebase taste. it all dissolves in only 5 minutes or so as it is such a low dose, and the HPBCD helps the fb harmine to absorb way better in my experience. I sometimes take this around 10 minutes before I take my sublingual 110mg HPBCD DMT, I way prefer this to oral harmine.

Oral harmine sketches me out, everytime I take it, I repeat to myself "I just don't like the feeling", and can't wait for it to end. I just don't like it. I won't use it anymore, unless I take a 30mg dose sublingually, this is way more pleasant to me and shorter lasting, it acts more as a facilitator of the dmt this way than a participant.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Reference: How to:

Important Reference notes:

HPBCD = Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin
2-HPBCD = 2-hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin

Note: Molecular weight of harmine = 212g/mol, plain HPBCD molecular weight = 1300g/mol, therefore use a 1:6g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio. 2-HPBCD = 1500g/mol, therefore use a 1:7g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio.

Note: Molecular weight of DMT = 188g/mol, plain HPBCD molecular weight = 1300g/mol, therefore, use a 1:7g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio. 2-HPBCD = 1500g/mol, therefore use a 1:8g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio.

Dennis Mckenna Ph.D:
Thus, tetrahydroharmine may prolong the half-life of DMT by blocking it's intraneuronal uptake, and hence, its inactivation by MAO, localized in mitochondria within the neuron.

Jamie, posted : 11/23/2012 8:29:28 PM:
You can't compare sublingual or oral either..20-30mg sublingual harmine is enough to activate sublingual DMT and cause effects on it's own. 20mg sublingual is probably comparable to 200mg oral.

One quick note: I would recommend if you take 25mg sublingual HPBCD harmine, to take it 10 to 15 minutes before beginning the evening of sublingual HPBCD DMT dosing, of course taking from 150mg to 300mg pure thh orally 45 minutes before all this.

I have found the HPBCD DMT absorbs much better on it's own without any sublingual harmine in the mix at the same time, so keep them separate is all I'm saying.

Dr. Narang and Sharma mention in their 2010 sublingual paper (attached on post #1) that under the tongue pharmaceuticals can be 3 to 10 times more bioavailable than oral.

Wikipedia on sublingual administration: Sublingual administration - Wikipedia
"many drugs are much more potent taken sublingually"

"this route translates the chemical directly to the brain, where most psychoactives act."

110mg fresh just extracted DMT is put onto a spoon, covered with (1:7g ratio to keep at a 1:1 molar ratio) 770mg plain HPBCD, if using instead the 2-HPBCD, then use a 1:8g weight ratio or 880mg 2-HPBCD in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio.

Then 12 drops of near boiling hot water from a nearby coffee mug or pyrex pot on a hotplate is added, mix, mash & scrape it all back and forth on the spoon, using the end of another spoon really hard using your muscles for 2 minutes, then suck up the 0.6ml (12 drop complex) into a 3ml syringe for storage in a freezer, keeps the fresh potency forever, the DMT protected within the HPBCD cavity, and frozen solid, never oxidizes this way, stays as fresh as the day you extract it.

So on the day I extract 2.5g from 170g bark, I go ahead and right after scraping it all up, and allowing it to dry, pre-prepare many individual syringes, and freeze all of them, each with a 0.6ml 110mg HPBCD DMT dose.

If you take a look at the 3ml syringe picture in post #264, notice 12 drops fills it up to 6th click mark.

tic mark 1 = 2 drops = 18.3mg HPBCD DMT (0.1ml)
tic mark 2 = 4 drops = 36.3mg HPBCD DMT (0.2ml)
tic mark 3 = 6 drops = 54.9mg HPBCD DMT (0.3ml)
tic mark 4 = 8 drops = 73.2mg HPBCD DMT (0.4ml)
tic mark 5 = 10 drops = 91.5mg HPBCD DMT (0.5ml)
tic mark 6 = 12 drops = 110mg HPBCD DMT (0.6ml)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience #45: 9.24.2021 Friday night Journey.

300mg oral THH, 30mg sublingual HPBCD harmine, 110mg sublingual HPBCD DMT

Harmine sketches me out, I just don't like it unless say 30mg is used sublingually, but not orally.

6pm: 1st I took 300mg +R-ALA, 1g vit C, and vitamin E, three potent antioxidants I always take anytime I take the sublingual HPBCD DMT. These anti-oxidants prevent any unknown oxidative stress on the body, and drink plenty of lukewarm water.

6pm: took oral 300mg pure THH in a capsule

6:30pm took 30mg harmine fb complexed to 180mg plain HPBCD in 3 drops boiling hot water, mixed and mashed for 2 minutes, placed under tongue, it all dissolved in around 5 minutes, no taste as the HPBCD masked the nasty taste of the fb harmine.

6:40pm So I went back to my preferred method of just taking oral 300mg pure THH in a capsule 45 minutes before I took 110mg HPBCD DMT under tongue (3ml syringe full of 0.6ml 110mg DMT complexed to 770mg plain HPBCD in 12 drops very hot water), and held for 15 minutes, it all dissolved...had an amazing time, this always feels just like high dose mescaline to me, yesterday felt like around 500mg mescaline.

I will take one of my 110mg HPBCD DMT syringes out of protein shaker bottle in freezer, it has a locking syringe tip to prevent leakage, dunk the syringe into a mug of hot water for 1 minute, it all defrosts and becomes flowing homogenous liquid again, and then place warm liquid under tongue.

I made 20 of these syringes each with 110mg HPBCD DMT last time 2.2 grams dmt was extracted from 170g bark.

First I watched a movie that had amazing beach scenery and beautiful actresses, the beauty enhancement was way over the top, deep head space, powerful spiritual insights. Visual acuity very strong, the actresses on screen looked again like glowing, dazzling, super-colorful cartoon versions of themselves, walls filled again with gentle neon colors, high powered open-eyed tracers like lightening flashes when I shifted my gaze quickly or moved my hands in mid-air, CEV's of slow moving geometrics.

In between watching the movie I closed my eyes and watched gentle colored geometrics spin and dance for an hour, beautiful blue and pink colors, the geometrics would constantly morph into other colors, just amazing.

Then 1.5 hour later, I took another dose of 110mg HPBCD DMT under tongue, again the geometrics came back, due to the THH and DMT combo, the geometrics then went away and lead to a different phase: then I saw for a good 2 hours while laying in bed fantastic realistic scenery...static and animated imagery: fantastic grand archaic architecture, Mayan and Aztec pyramids, and the steps leading up to them, landscapes I traveled down leading to a city in the Jungle, hundreds of amazingly beautiful dream-like imagery but way beyond 4k, the detail way beyond anything an artist could draw, had a fantastic time. Love

I wore headphones the whole time and listened to music, which again sounded remarkably enhanced, just like high dose cactus tea, same powerful music enhancement.

Pic: with closed eyes, the step pyramids of Chichen Itza were seen, but seen brand new as if newly created.

zzz Chichen Itza scenery.JPG

On safety: I am not worried about using HPBCD sublingually, as noted earlier we are using doses that are very similar to what chemist Patrick Arnold sold for 10 years as cyclodiol and cyclonordiol by his sports supplement company: Ergopharm. He made millions selling his very effective sublingual HPBCD pro-hormone supplements until they were made illegal 9 years later, never any complaints of hearing loss. I used his sublingual HPBCD pro-hormone supplements for many years.

I had my hearing checked after using this stuff 44 times (1 original dose + 2 re-doses each evening) after 6 months of use and still my hearing was excellent. We are using very, very low doses: 770mg HPBCD compared to 4000 to 8000mg/kg in cats and mice, yes, that is 4000 to 8000 mg per kilogram injections, again we are not using anywhere near the insane mega-doses like they were using to treat Niemann–Pick disease in the studies.

Niemann-Pick disease type C (NPC) is a rare progressive genetic disorder characterized by an inability of the body to transport cholesterol and other fatty substances (lipids) inside of cells. This leads to the abnormal accumulation of these substances within various tissues of the body, including brain tissue. The accumulation of these substances damages the affected areas.

I also had a full complete labwork done, and it was excellent as well, liver and kidney functions completely normal. Doctor was very happy, all in the green, no red.

I also prefer the sublingual route, as I find it many times stronger than oral, it's much more potent than taken orally, and it comes on in only half the time of an oral dose (22 minutes instead of 45 minutes) yet it still lasts as long as an oral dose: 90 minutes. It's easy to achieve +5 Shulgin level strength using the powerful sublingual HPBCD DMT doses.

I have used orange fluffy dmt (30 year old plus trees seen in post pics above) and the below very fine crystalline powder = yellowish/brownish dmt from plain bark (regular younger trees) both with great results.

However, I noticed the younger inexpensive bark that forms the fine powdery yellowish/brownish crystalline powder to complex very fast, perhaps because it complexes so well to the HPBCD--it's also extremely potent. The powder does not seem to retain any amount of "wetness" or oil when dried at all, very dry & fine powder. After I scrape up the dried powder, will further crush with razor blades and back of a spoon at least twice, forms a very fine super dry crystalline powder (almost like dust) as seen in pic below, very nice.

Interestingly, the cheaper younger 170g bark yielded the same 2.2 grams as the older more expensive 30 year old 170g bark.

Also, the 25 to 30mg freebase harmine used sublingually does not need to be complexed to HPBCD. Just use it as it. Your preference, you can complex it or not, your choice.

The sublingual 30mg harmine freebase should be taken at EXACT SAME TIME as the sublingual HPBCD DMT, works VERY well! No need to separate them. Use them both under tongue at exact same time. This works extremely well! It's the only way I use it from now, both together at same time. Talk about extremely powerful!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT REFERENCE NOTES AND HOW TO:

HPBCD = Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin
2-HPBCD = 2-hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin

Note: Molecular weight of harmine = 212g/mol, plain HPBCD molecular weight = 1300g/mol, therefore use a 1:6g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio. 2-HPBCD = 1500g/mol, therefore use a 1:7g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio.

How to complex harmine freebase: 30mg harmine fb is complexed to 180mg plain HPBCD in 3 drops boiling hot water, mixed and mashed for 2 minutes, place bottom side of tongue onto spoon, it will all adhere, hold in sublingual mucosa, it all dissolves in around 5 minutes, no taste as the HPBCD will mask the harmine taste.

Again, you don't have to complex the harmine fb to HPBCD, you can just use it "as is" your choice.

Note: Molecular weight of DMT = 188g/mol, plain HPBCD molecular weight = 1300g/mol, therefore, use a 1:7g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio. 2-HPBCD = 1500g/mol, therefore use a 1:8g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dennis Mckenna Ph.D:
Thus, tetrahydroharmine may prolong the half-life of DMT by blocking it's intraneuronal uptake, and hence, its inactivation by MAO, localized in mitochondria within the neuron.

Jamie, posted : 11/23/2012 8:29:28 PM:
You can't compare sublingual or oral either..20-30mg sublingual harmine is enough to activate sublingual DMT and cause effects on it's own. 20mg sublingual is probably comparable to 200mg oral.

Then 12 drops of near boiling hot water from a nearby coffee mug or pyrex pot from stove is added, mix, mash & scrape it all back and forth on the spoon, using the end of another spoon really hard using your muscles for 2 minutes, then pull end off 3ml syringe and backfill it, in other words, let the spoon's liquid contents pour down the open syringe top, then replace push stopper. The syringe full of 0.6ml (12 drop complex) should be storage in a freezer, keeps the fresh potency forever, the DMT protected within the HPBCD cavity, and frozen solid, never oxidizes this way, stays as fresh as the day you extract it.

On the day after 2.2 grams of bark is extracted from 170g, while listening to music to help the time pass, I go ahead and pre-prepare 20 of these syringes, each with a 110mg HPBCD DMT dose, takes around an hour. Then freeze all of them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JOURNEY #46, 10-4-2021 monday night, been 10 days since taking anything.

MOST INTENSE +5 Shulgin level journey in 5 months

This time for the first time, used finely powdered (almost like dust) yellowish/brownish crystalline extract from the younger cheaper bark, as seen in photo below.

1) 6:30 = 300mg oral pure THH in a capsule taken 45 minutes before
2) 6:45 = took 30mg freebase harmine under tongue along with 110mg HPBCD DMT under tongue at exact same time, all dissolved in 15 minutes
3) 8:30 = 2nd re-dose = 30mg freebase harmine under tongue along with 110mg HPBCD DMT
4) 10:15 = 3rd re-dose = 30mg freebase harmine under tongue along with 110mg HPBCD DMT

Experienced an incredible 4.5 hour journey tonight, felt like 700mg of mescaline. Super-long afterglow beyond the 4.5 hours. Love Love Love

with 2 subsequent 110mg HPBCD DMT re-doses every 1.5 hour, always adding in the sublingual 30mg freebase harmine each time I took the 110mg HPBCD DMT under tongue.

Mind-blowing neon colored fast moving cev spinning, morphing and dancing geometrics, open eyed beauty phenomenal, pupil dilation maxed out each time I took a sublingual dose, pupils like silver dollars, music enhancement super incredible.

All I had to do was close my eyes for an instant and watch the fast moving geometries, just a playground of images with eyes closed with every color of the rainbow, with open eyed the walls filled with beautiful neon colors, alternating slowly from pink to green to yellow...most intense experience yet.

The 30mg harmine fb TAKEN AT THE EXACT SAME TIME under tongue as the 110mg HPBCD DMT under tongue, all dissolved extremely well in 15 minutes or less...colored specs floating all throughout the air and rainbow auras surrounding everything, actresses on television looked like dazzling, glowing super colorful cartoon caricatures of themselves, immense open eyed beauty, so heavenly. Diamondlike in the beauty, sparkling and transcendent, like a field of jewels.

Deep head space, mescaline like euphoria for the full 4.5 hours, powerful spiritual insights. Afterglow past midnight strong.

Moving from one room to another felt like different worlds...zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety...phenomenal experience.

This is the ONLY WAY I will take this from now....300mg oral THH of course 45 minutes early as usual, taking sublingual 30mg harmine freebase AT EXACT SAME TIME as the sublingual 110mg HPBCD DMT.

Detail update:

What I like to do is defrost a syringe by dunking it in a mug of 1 minute microwaved water, pull top plunger out of syringe so hot air pressure will not build up, after 1 minute take syringe out, replace plunger on syringe, pull off bottom syringe cap and drop or shoot the desired amount of dosage onto a spoon, add in the 30mg of harmine fb to the spoon, mix it all together with a toothpick, then place bottom side of tongue onto spoon, it will all adhere, hold under tongue in the sublingual mucosa for 15 minutes, phenomenal strength!

I have tried taking the harmine fb sublingually around 10 to 15 minutes before the sublingual HPBCD DMT several times, but the experience is MANY TIMES stronger when you take the sublingual harmine and sublingual HPBCD DMT at the exact same time under tongue, similar to how Ayahuasca is prepared, as the Shaman's do it, all at once.

HPBCD DMT part 2: On the importance of tetrahydroharmine (THH):

Pic 1: 2.2 grams fine crystalline yellowish/brownish powder dmt extracted from 170g younger cheaper bark, very nice dry powder quality, complexes very well to the HPBCD, extreme potency.

Pic 2: Something new learned: instead of sucking up complex from off spoon into syringe, simply pull top off syringe, and "backfill it" by pouring spoon contents down open syringe top, then replace push stopper, much easier. Notice syringe tip caps (1000 for dirt cheap) prevent leakage, store syringes in freezer, to defrost, dunk syringe in mug of 1 minute microwaved hot water, becomes a homogenous flowing liquid once again, pull out of mug after 1 minute & shoot warm liquid under tongue, hold for 15 minutes.

Pic 3: Journey #46, 10-4-2021, 300mg pure THH taken in a capsule 45 minutes before, then 30mg harmine fb held under tongue at exact same time as 110mg HPBCD DMT held under tongue, re-dosing two more times with same every 1.5 hour, super strength 4.5 hour experience, like 700mg mescaline, +5 Shulgin level strength for 4.5 hours.

Journey #46.PNG

Last edited:
Update:

Post #40: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=97557&p=2
300mg THH + 250ug LSD report (2oz fresh sherry wine morning glory extract can substitute as well) :love:

The combo of 300mg THH + LSD also makes the beauty & aesthetic enhancement way stronger than LSD alone, and the music sounds much better than LSD alone, it feels very much like when you combine mescaline with LSD, as THH is like the beta-carboline version of mescaline. Very beautiful combination. :love: :love: :love:

10.9.2021 update: This 300mg THH + 250ug LSD combo is my absolute favorite, have since used it every 2 weeks several times now...prefer it over everything else. No re-doses necessary. Very powerful: Lasts all evening, infinitely beautiful. I've consistently reached +5 Shulgin level strength every time, very life changing experience every time. Super deep head space, Divine to the extreme, heavenly mescaline-like spiritual euphoria for hours on end, no words to describe.

On safety: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=96861&p=15

From attached paper in link above:
"In humans, intravenous administration of up to 3 grams HPBCD in healthy volunteers was well-tolerated and doses of 16 grams HPBCD per day given with itraconazole did not result in hearing abnormalities (4). The authors could not find examples of doses of 1000 mg/kg and higher being used in human patients although these are being proposed to treat patients with NPC disease. The authors are aware of no previous study examining the effect of HPβCD on auditory function and yet we were able to determine an effect on hearing using a small number of normal cats and cats with NPC disease.

Our data show that 1000 mg/kg had no effect on the BAER response when given weekly for 14 doses between the ages of three and 16 weeks of age. Doses of 4000 mg/kg body weight resulted in an increase in hearing threshold only after repeated dosing and doses of 8000 mg/kg body weight resulted in significant increases in hearing threshold in both normal cats and cats with NPC disease following the administration of a single dose."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7.24.2022 update:

1) How to make THH or tetrahydroharmine with pics, post #13:
https://mycotopia.net/topic/111610-hpbcd-dmt-sublingually-active-under-tongue/
THH can be made by converting harmaline from rue seeds in 1.5 hour using vinegar, zinc dust, magnetic stirrer and 10% janitorial ammonium hydroxide from the hardware store or on-line.

2) One shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, masks taste and increases absorption many factors with pics, post #42:
https://mycotopia.net/topic/111610-hpbcd-dmt-sublingually-active-under-tongue/page-3

3) Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time with pics, post #19:
https://mycotopia.net/topic/111790-...bcd-dmt-ayahuasca-journeys-over-a-years-time/

4) LSH extract tek: 500 Heavenly blue morning glory extract in 1oz everclear + 1 oz wine, imagine your best 2 hit LSD experience x 2

Lysergamides - LSH extract tek: 500 Heavenly blue morning glory extract in 1oz everclear + 1 oz wine, imagin

Update 2.17.2023:

Sublingual Ayahuasca, my psychedelic of choice: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28189371

hxxps://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28189371 (change hxxp to http to link)

Last edited: