• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids 2-methyl-AP-237

Christoviel

Greenlighter
Okay ive tried snorting and plugging at 100*
Mg

Stuff is amazing euphoria and super addictive

I dropped 15mg and dissolved completely in saline water, I Want to give shooting up a small dose, as my nasal cavities are ruined from cocain and meth, and plugging isn't giving me any luck,

Any iv users out there that have tried this? I boiled the spoon it was Completely dissolved 100%, No residue at the bottom, should I still use a cotton swab before drawing up the needle?

Also im going to hit the typical vein Same one doctors use on the opposite side of the knee right the elbow as a finger where the main vein is before giving you fluids or taking a blood sample.

I know it's stupid but I want the full rush and effect..any advice or ideas other then "don’t do it bro you’re going down a dark path you’re never going to come back from" this is happening, I just want to get more knowledge and information..so yea its also powder form..
Thanks yall
💔💉

Be careful. This compound has a very nasty side to it; after reading that I changed my mind and didn't order it. Hell, you get even irritated stomach from oral use, and somebody fucked up his lungs... 😯

Curious, did you feel any irritation yet or was it perhaps even just bad batches causing this??

There was a bad batch when this was initally released. The lastest batch is considerably less caustic and hasn't caused problems for me yet. I assume some nasty solvents left over in the first batch a few months ago.

The first batch smelled like gasoline, the newest batch smells similar to cheese