• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2-methoxyphenethylamine

^^ I understand believing that 2C-H is active at higher doses, but what makes you think it's going to be great? Intuition? Or something more? Not saying it won't be great, just wondering. :)

The less you put on the 4- position while keeping the 2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine base, the better psychedelic you get. 2C-D I've never tried, but I've heard nothing but good things about it and my friends have always had great trips at high doses. The halogenated series has the next smallest group on the 4- position, and the lower the atomic mass of that halogen, the better (2C-C is my favorite choice, 2C-B is usually everyone else's, etc.) it is subjectively. When you start putting ethyl groups and thioalkyl groups, you start getting shit like 2C-E and 2C-T-7 which have strong possibilities for dysphoria, vomiting, confusion, hypothermia, etc.

I am not a believer in the 'beginner psychedelic' or 'tofu psychedelic' hypothesis about 2C-C or 2C-D. When you start taking the proper dose (125mg 2C-C, or 50mg insufflated 2C-D, etc.) these are the best and most profound of the 2C-* series, and they come without any of the side effects of the ones with heavier groups on the 4- position.

I agree coolio I'd be curious about higher dose experiments with 2CH...it may be VERY good. 2CD is the best 2C I've tried so far.

35mg of 2CD plugged for the record was extremely profound (watched my face morph in the mirror into my family members and felt an empathetic connection to each of them).

I've also wondered whether 2C-H could be active at high levels.

Another thing I've been wondering is what the real active level of 2C-F is. Though the doses would be huge, I bet it would be very nice and follow the trend of less stimulation and ease on the mind shown by I --> Br --> Cl.

Anyone ever seen any reports of 2C-F besides the "uncertain" one from the PiHKAL?

Coolio said:
The less you put on the 4- position while keeping the 2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine base, the better psychedelic you get. 2C-D I've never tried, but I've heard nothing but good things about it and my friends have always had great trips at high doses. The halogenated series has the next smallest group on the 4- position, and the lower the atomic mass of that halogen, the better (2C-C is my favorite choice, 2C-B is usually everyone else's, etc.) it is subjectively. When you start putting ethyl groups and thioalkyl groups, you start getting shit like 2C-E and 2C-T-7 which have strong possibilities for dysphoria, vomiting, confusion, hypothermia, etc.

I am not a believer in the 'beginner psychedelic' or 'tofu psychedelic' hypothesis about 2C-C or 2C-D. When you start taking the proper dose (125mg 2C-C, or 50mg insufflated 2C-D, etc.) these are the best and most profound of the 2C-* series, and they come without any of the side effects of the ones with heavier groups on the 4- position.

In my experience 2C-E and 2C-P are the most intensely deep psychedelics of the 2C family... definitely not 2C-B. They do have more side effects though, but I measure the worth of a psychedelic more based on its mental effects than physical side effects. 2C-E really doesn't have a bodyload other than psychosomatic, for me... granted, the psychosomatic bodyload can be large! But also overcome.

I have not taken 2C-C to a high enough level to know about it.