Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

2 Guns

His Name Is Frank

Bluelight Crew
2-guns_nws1.jpg

I saw this last night and laughed my ass off all throughout. It was far more funnier than the preview led it to be. The chemistry between Washington and Wahlberg was off-the-charts amazing. You never dislike their characters for one moment.None of the jokes seem forced, and Paula Patton looks amazing. Good god, she is so nice to at! I really hope that there is a sequel, because I would love to see a sequel between these two. This could easily become the next Lethal Weapon franchise, only smarter and funnier.

This is the trailer, which doesn't even remotely do it justice.

Thanks man, saw the trailer and am looking forward to seeing the movie.
Will comment once I've seen it, but Wahlberg's influences in his movies of late is like a stamp of approval IMO, similar to Ben Affleck, but in a different genre.

Mark Wahlberg practically steals the movie. Every line that comes out of his mouth is comedic gold. If you had told me five years ago that I would think that Mark Wahlberg would be one of the funniest actors today, I would have thought you were on crack.But now, between The Other Guys, Ted, Pain and Gain, and now 2 Guns, I really thing he has found his niche.

^^ He was really exceptional in I <3 Huckabees and decent in The Departed.

the poster of them with their guns out and money flying around puts me off so much i don't even want to watch the trailer