• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2 Grams in 3 Days

It was about 600 in total but 400 is the part where these issues start to occur for me i've noticed, anyway I took a 4-5 month break after that

I'm curious to know how your rolls are now-a-days (If you still take X?) Do you still get ultimate euphoria or is the drug no way near as potent as before? < Worded horribly but I hope you understand (Pretty baked :p)

I'm lucky on that regard, my rolls still rival my first time and I never saw a decline in euphoria and empathy :)

I know this is a very old thread but I remembered posting about this and thought I'd give a little update about how I am today.

I took MDMA again for the last time on NYE and had a fantastic roll :D But since then I have not touched the substance.

I believe that 3 day bender I did has caused irreversible damage to my brain as I experience random mini-seizures in (some) clubs due to the strobe lights.

Sunglasses help a little bit but I can still experience these seizures. MDMA is to be used with respect and not abused as I have done.

I believe this to be a unique case too?

Wow, its a bad abuse that you made..
Hope you're feeling better now, It's a good story to beginners of this drug.
Respect to MDMA.

Still not touched MDMA since NYE,

charlie all the way for me since then ;)

Thanks for the update... Careful with Charley though. He does ten gram rocks that's how he rolls didn't you know?