• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

"(2-fma / 20-60mg, repeated - First time - Far more functional than Adderall or 4FA."

Thou

Bluelighter
"(2-fma / 20-60mg, repeated - First time - Far more functional than Adderall or 4FA."

Today I had the great pleasure of receiving a decent sample of this compound and found it to be in every way consistent with many other reports; namely not so euphoric as to be distracting (dexamphetamine's folly) and a far better substance for functional use to ameliorate focus and attention difficulties than anything the pharmacies the U.S. have to provide.

I was having a bit of fun and started off with 20mg insufflated, going off to a job interview with a touch of uncertainty. Proved a perfect background to the social obligation wherein one didn't talk too much, but with the added benefit [as is supposed to happen] of talking concisely and with a touch more frequency where relevent conversation was to be had.

Now no euphoria was quite noticed until I came home and insufflated maybe 40mg, although I don't base this effect on dose. It was simply my obligations were done for the day, and I could set out to explore this seemingly elusive and subtle change in consciousness without a need to worry. This is at maybe T-3:00 into the experience where I took my third dose (took a 20mg parachute a little after the first intranasal experiment.) This was subtle and had very little shallow euphoria, only the euphoria I enjoyed being able to focus and work without distraction.

Around an hour later I found myself at the motor vehicle for a good 3 hours wait, dosing one small dose there and reading my book contentedly and without impatience.

So around T-7:00 hours after initial trial met up with a friend who I shared some very fine cannabis with, proving to be the ultimate combination for fruitful discussion with a reservation and allowance for counterpoints which I found adderall to be horrible at. Very useful, shame we won't ever see it in medicine.

It is now over 12 hours later and I'm enjoying the honeymoon period, experiencing subtle euphoria but with almost no negative side effects whatsoever, neither anxiogenic or anorexic, combines favorably with cannabis (on little - no tolerence nonetheless), and gives you the choice to stop or keep on going.

3/4 stars On this first day of Bioassay, very little abuse potential noted aside from overuse due to minimal side effects. Will update in the proceeding days.

Thou