Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2 Comeups on MDMA?

goodvibes

Bluelighter
Hi Y'all,

This is my first post on bluelight. I have browsed many forums and is glad he decided to educate himself before trying a wonderful substance!

So at a festival My friend andI decided to take .3g of MDMA (tested). Heavy dose yes, but was very euphoric and manageable besides the comeup, which pertains my question. So I dosed with .2 first. This was the strongest come up that I have ever experienced. It became so overwhelming, sort of a really drunk anxious feeling, that I couldn't even look at the lights and had to sit away from all the stimuli. This worked and 20 minutes later, it was like night and day. Took the last .1 and was flying high the rest of the night.

My question regards dosing and the comeup. I have browsed and read about taking a smaller dose initially can help reduce anxiety related to the come up. I have also heard that a higher initial dose + smaller redose will make you roll harder for longer. I am trying to find a compromise. I am curious if anyone has tried this approach--.1 then .2 (for .3 total). I have took .1 before and felt a little stomach discomfort, but was child's play compared to the experience of .2. I was wondering if this type of dosing would help avoid a nasty come up or is it possible that the higher re dose will cause two comeups ? I haven't noticed any type of comeup feeling from redosing before, but usually in the clouds and has never been as high as .2

I could space out .3 over 3 doses, but I have also read the more redoses is associated with more neurotoxicity.

Side note: Please excuse if this sort of question has been asked before. I searched, but this question was more specific than the information Ifound

Last edited:
So you're saying doses as low as 100mg give you stomach discomfort? Is it pain or nausea?
Some people just get nauseous on the come up. Just like a lot of people get anxious and overwhelmed by the come up. I think it just comes down to finding a way to keep your mind occupied until you're feeling nice.

300mgs is a lot to take. As is 200mgs. I don't know how often you roll or how many times you have. But I would think you could get away just fine with 125-150mgs, depending on the break in between experiences. Hopefully you can lower your tolerance in time so that you don't have to take that much.

So you're saying doses as low as 100mg give you stomach discomfort? Is it pain or nausea?
Some people just get nauseous on the come up. Just like a lot of people get anxious and overwhelmed by the come up. I think it just comes down to finding a way to keep your mind occupied until you're feeling nice.

300mgs is a lot to take. As is 200mgs. I don't know how often you roll or how many times you have. But I would think you could get away just fine with 125-150mgs, depending on the break in between experiences. Hopefully you can lower your tolerance in time so that you don't have to take that much.

Yes 100 mg dose gives me mild stomach discomfort, sort of like this hungry feeling. No noticeable nausea, though. I do get that kind of drunk feeling, but it is a lot more easier to handle. The first time I experienced nausea was when I dosed that high. Literally thought I was gonna yack when I looked at the lights haha.

I have rolled around 8 or so times. I usually dose around that area normally, but just wanted to roll super hard at the festival. We are going to another one here in about a month and was planning on dosing similarly. I usually wait at least a month. Averages out to a couple months. So I would assume my tolerance isn't high.

Would you recommend like a 150mg initial dose? I really do not want to experience that hard of a come up again and have to leave all of a sudden because I think I am going to barf everywhere ha.

The tolerance may just be high from the high doses. But I would say try out 150mgs next time, yeah.

I haven't noticed any tolerance, literally feels like the first time every time. Sorry one last subquestion ha, redosing. If I wanted to roll super hard one night say 300mg and my initial dose is 150, should I take an equal one to prolong the roll or split into a couple smaller ones. Just trying to get the most bang for my buck. I will be taking an extended break after this so not to concerned about tolerance at this point.

Stick to only one redose within the first hour and a half of the first dose and you should be good. I don't know about doing 150 then 150 though. I would lean more towards 150 + 50. That's not going to necessarily make you roll harder, but it will extend the roll somewhat.