View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines 2-cb

Lendy

Bluelighter
Yesterday I consumed a total of 75 mg, but the effect leaves much to be desired. There may have been light visuals and color enhancements, but overall it was very weak in all aspects. 4 days ago I used LSD but the same thing happened, I didn't feel any significant effect or any visuals

How often are you dosing? Could very easily be tolerance.
25 mg orally, after two hours the effects were not very noticeable, if at all After a couple of hours, 25 mg intranasally. It seemed quite intense at the beginning, but quickly passed 25 mg orally after a while This week I had an experience with lsd, but also unsatisfactory and incomprehensible, so I decided to try something else. However, I can’t say that it seriously affected me, perhaps some change in perception and mental state, but in general, not so significant as to pay attention to it.

shoot haven't heard of anyone havin 2-cb in a long time. I agree that you may have a tolerance. well I would bet on it if good ol lsd isnt doin it either. I found 2-cb to be the most pleasant, empathy/tactile sensation of the 2c set and 2-ci to be the "hardest hitting" psychedelic wise. Dont snort it, legendary sinus burn.

The most gnawing feeling at the moment is that I cannot admit to myself that I feel the full effect. For the most part, probably due to the lack of visual effects, but in general there is nothing cardinal. Perhaps I feel a certain sharpening of perception, everything is so bright, etc., but again, this is not enough to say that it was a full-fledged trip. I'll try again in 7 days at x2-3 dosage.
Fuck, I'd rather have an intense bad trip than constantly pester myself that something is wrong. I was a fan of stimulants, but I understood how ruinous it was in the long run. Psychedelics were promising in terms of expectations, I was tired of mental dependence on stimulants, and in general I wanted something more.

Do you take any serotonin receptor modulators regularly? Also have you ever had a "successful" (whatever that means to you) trip? If so, what compounds and what doses?

Do you take any serotonin receptor modulators regularly? Also have you ever had a "successful" (whatever that means to you) trip? If so, what compounds and what doses?
I drank St. John's wort for the last time last week. I had experience with weed, amphetamine and memantine. All of them left no room for doubt that their significance was not imaginary. Amphetamine gave me the biggest euphoria I have ever experienced. Weed was confusing me to the point of panic, but it was amazing. Memantine brought me to a mild psychosis, but I liked it xd. Psychedelics weren't overly intense in any way, but somehow now I'm obsessed with getting the best out of them at any cost.

Are you consuming pills or powder because pills are generally quite underdosed , most 25mg pills are actually 10 to 15mg some unfortunately even less , if you've done powder I couldn't tell you why 75mg seems lackluster because I done 30mg the other week any everything was in your face visual . But obviously we are all wired differently

Yeah i was thinking the same thing as Skorpio, are you taking psych medication of some sort. That amount of 2C-B should have put you in another world, even if you did drop acid four days prior. Even when i was tripping weekly for years 25-30mgs of 2C-B would still hit me pretty hard. Not sure if the St Johns Wart did it, but that is an SSRI so maybe it dampened the psychs for you.

Any chance what you have is NOT 2C-B? Have you reagent tested it?
No, but the source is verified. Maybe I felt some changes, but it's hard for me to tell because it was too subtle. Maybe I'm the kind of person that psychedelics don't work on the way most people do.