View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2-cb Trip Preparation

trippylittleboy

Greenlighter
I've acquired 2 capsuals of 2cb both containing 15mg each. I have had previous experience with 2cb but have taken it with others. This time i plan on taking it orally instead of sniffing and will also be alone, i was just wondering where is the best place to take it is I'm either going to sit in my house and lay in bed with some music and films or should i put some earphones in and go a long walk through fields near my house. Which do you feel is the better setting for tripping alone?.

Last edited:
Which would you prefer? It's a question of taste.

Personally I would prefer the comfort of my house and garden but if I can take music then I will occasionally go for a bike ride in the woods.

Why choose? I'd probably start at home, come up nice and warm under a blanket and with some tea... then when the trip is going nicely I might try things like taking a walk, drawing, who knows. So yeah you can do both, but totally agreed with transform it is just a matter of taste. Make sure you have options and decide when you are tripping, do what you feel like doing, within reason. ;)

I usually start my solo trips outside and let it kick in as I'm walking around. Best thing to do imo is to set everything up at home so that it is nice and cozy. Drop your pills and head outside, I love walking around and exploring new places/unfamiliar places whilst coming up on a trip. At some point you'll probably get a bit tired and want to head home. Movies never interest me much in the peak of the trip and are more something to enjoy whilst returning to reality...