View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2-CB cross tolerance

onepumpchump

Bluelighter
I've been told previously that 2C-B doesn't produce a cross tolerance with other drugs such as LSD and MDMA, is this the case?

I am attending a 3 day festival next weekend and was considering doing 2C-B on the first day, LSD the 2nd and MDMA the 3rd. Would 2C-B affect the following two days?

2C-B will produce cross-tolerance on par with most other psychedelics. It would be marginally better if you take the 2C-B on the first day, take a break on the second, and then take the LSD and the MDMA on the third (i.e. a candyflip). Regarding the flip, the LSD should be taken before the MDMA.

2C-B will cause cross-tolerance to LSD, though LSD will cause a far more extreme cross-tolerance in comparison. Neither will produce significant cross-tolerance to MDMA.

I am attending a 3 day festival next weekend and was considering doing 2C-B on the first day, LSD the 2nd and MDMA the 3rd. Would 2C-B affect the following two days?

I've done this combo multiple times and never personally noticed any kind of cross tolerance going on. :)

I've read a few other threads and as you guys have said there generally is a cross tolerance, which is disappointing, although generally people are reporting less than with acid ( as you said ecstacylover).

I guess I'll have a think about my options

1. Sober first day, then LSD, then roll
2. 2c-b, larger than normal LSD, roll

I handle LSD really well so even if I have minimal tolerance I will be ok. The candyflip idea is appealing, it's my favorite combo