Bugs 2 android bugs

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
Ever since I updated my android OS I started to get these 2 bugs. Reporting them just in case anyone knows a fix. Also using chrome.

1: when quoting someone it pulls the quote down to the input box however my cursor is stuck inside the dark quoted words box. I can't type anything without it being added to the quote. Fixed by going to a different page and then reloading intended page. Cursor will be outside the quote as normal. (Happens 100% of the time)

2. Similar to first bug but different. If I have google open, for example, then go to BL in the same tab every time I try to reply to any post as soon as I click the input box it exits BL and takes me back to google. I can't always replicate this bug, happens about 25% of the time.

Anyways I have nothing better to do other than bug reporting.

I can't type anything without it being added to the quote.
If ya hit the enter or return key (button) the cursor will drop outside (below) the quote box. One can then carry on with a response.

#2 is above my pay grade....

Ever since I updated my android OS I started to get these 2 bugs. Reporting them just in case anyone knows a fix. Also using chrome.

1: when quoting someone it pulls the quote down to the input box however my cursor is stuck inside the dark quoted words box. I can't type anything without it being added to the quote. Fixed by going to a different page and then reloading intended page. Cursor will be outside the quote as normal. (Happens 100% of the time)

2. Similar to first bug but different. If I have google open, for example, then go to BL in the same tab every time I try to reply to any post as soon as I click the input box it exits BL and takes me back to google. I can't always replicate this bug, happens about 25% of the time.

Anyways I have nothing better to do other than bug reporting.

I dunno about bug number 2,but with 1 what I do is there's a button that turns the post into showing the actual bracket codes like [something]. I just use that cause I find it simplest and more reliable than actually seeing the quotes formatted in my posts.

EDIT: Right, there's a button on the right that looks like this []
It's called toggle BB code. I use it so I can see the actual BB code and I find that a much easier way to edit posts, both on phone and computer.

Butting my nose in where it may not be prudent BUT for the sake of interest and as luck would have it:

I shit you not but not five minutes ago I received an email from ProtonMail stating that there will be no further updates for Android 5 and below and that Google has already stopped supporting Android 5.

No idea if this has anything to do with any issue here. Just sharing (and caring)! :ROFLMAO: