• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 2-Aminoindane - 2-AI

blowjay

Bluelighter
Long time no see bluelight, it has been a minute since I have been on here.

Currently the test subject for some 2-Aminoindane, dosage was 68 mg plus a few mg left in the weigh spoon that I licked up.

So far I am feeling it kick in and it is reminiscent of amphetamine although not quite as close as I was hoping it is still trying to prove itself I believe.

It has been 40-50 minutes since initial dose and I am feeling pretty good, not an obsessive amount of energy but definitely a push that I can appreciate.

I haven't seen many reports on this substance in the last 10 years so I thought I would give it a go and see if there was anything that past explorers have overlooked.

There seems to be little experimentation with dosage and that may be something that I tackle, I have a hunch that higher dosages give better results but *Disclaimer* I am the lab rat at this point and my choices should not be misconstrued for safety.

It is now time to go eat so I will say goodbye for now, my mood is exceptionally good so I can wager some dopamine is being released!

It can have quite a lot of peripheral bodyload, IMO.I definitely wouldn't feel like eating on this or other similar, such as N-alkylated where the R-group is methyl or perhaps ethyl, only tried the methyl and unsubstituted 2-AI however. And they were quite jittery for me.