• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

2.5 Grams of APAP (paracetamol) at Once

Thought you were a Highlander?

Oh wait, that was supposed to be a secret... opps

Damn the secrets out...

There can be only one...

Let this be a warning.

You will be fine.

My moms ex boyfriend has taken 20 grams of acetaminophen every day for years... I am surprised he is still alive. I've tried everything to help him. Offered alternatives pain killers... offered to show him how to do a cwe. He just doesnt get it. A shame.. you can see the yellow in his eyes.

EDIT: This dose would kill most people, please do not try at home
Yeah I call bullshit on that. You definitely have that number wrong or you're making it up.

Yeah I call bullshit on that. You definitely have that number wrong or you're making it up.

Please read my other posts, I explained it further. And I really dont appreciate your accusations.

And can you clear your inbox? I would like to further this conversation with evidence that I have gathered.

Last edited:
I didn't know my inbox was that full but yes I will right now.

I had a girlfriend from back in grade school who committed suicide with APAP, the amount was suspected to be around 25 grams and it was the most horrendous, slow & painful death I'd ever seen. Not just jaundice either but psychosis and a host of other ungodly symptoms. I'm positive she didn't know what was in store for her after using that "tool" as a way out.

OP:, stock up on some N Acetyl Cysteine if this is going to be a semi regular thing, the preferred route being avoidance of those quantities. A through CWE cuts your hydro losses to acceptable levels and prevents 72hrs of worrying about hepatic issues. Stay Safe!

I had a girlfriend from back in grade school who committed suicide with APAP, the amount was suspected to be around 25 grams and it was the most horrendous, slow & painful death I'd ever seen. Not just jaundice either but psychosis and a host of other ungodly symptoms. I'm positive she didn't know what was in store for her after using that "tool" as a way out.

OP:, stock up on some N Acetyl Cysteine if this is going to be a semi regular thing, the preferred route being avoidance of those quantities. A through CWE cuts your hydro losses to acceptable levels and prevents 72hrs of worrying about hepatic issues. Stay Safe!

Will do ... but how safe is hydro, or codeine, on its own in regard to one's liver? If you use daily, will hydro or codeine alone cause hepatoxicity? (I just made a thread regarding this, so feel free to answer there. Thanks!)

Will do ... but how safe is hydro, or codeine, on its own in regard to one's liver? If you use daily, will hydro or codeine alone cause hepatoxicity? (I just made a thread regarding this, so feel free to answer there. Thanks!)

Yes, check your other thread!