• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos 2-3 Weeks Benzo Intake

Arf417

Greenlighter
I posted the other day but I’ve gone from 2 to 3 weeks now using .75 a day at night of Xanax. I do not want to go through withdrawals but not sure what to do now. I do have Klonopin that I could take for a few days? Thoughts? Or just finally walk away from this shit all together. Please help

I posted the other day but I’ve gone from 2 to 3 weeks now using .75 a day at night of Xanax. I do not want to go through withdrawals but not sure what to do now. I do have Klonopin that I could take for a few days? Thoughts? Or just finally walk away from this shit all together. Please help
Man,tbh dont worry at such a low dose you can walk away without wds.perhaps, ull experience some insomnia but actual wds idonthink so. In rehsb a couple years ago, i took 2mg clonaz everyday for 2 months and Walked away without any discmfort. Unless uve had a benzo habit un the past this wont be that bad. Take care x

Xanax is my favourite benzol You took it over a very short time, like prescribed. Nothing will happen.... If you have some pills left, put it in a half and taper off until they gone. you will be fine.