• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2/3-fea what is the best ROA and what is a good combo?

Nazbol-phenibutgang

Greenlighter
Wondering what you guys think of 3-FEA routes of administration. Is oral the best ROA or is snorting potentially way better.
I cannot seem to get a good euphoric rush on these 2/3-fea pellets so I was wondering if snorting is the way to go.
Maybe combing it with 4-ho-met or other psychedelics is required to have any real fun on this stuff.

combined it with 4-ho-met and noopept eventually, really made it much more enjoyable. I get a really dreamy headspace

Wondering what you guys think of 3-FEA routes of administration. Is oral the best ROA or is snorting potentially way better.
I cannot seem to get a good euphoric rush on these 2/3-fea pellets so I was wondering if snorting is the way to go.
Maybe combing it with 4-ho-met or other psychedelics is required to have any real fun on this stuff.
Oral is the best ROA yeah for 3-FEA, snorting is less potent and just less good ime.
Don't know about 2-FEA. A euphoric rush will be hard with this stuff, but those 2/3-FEA pellets were pretty fun.

Snorting 3-FEA hurts a little to much to be useful. And the effects are like you described not that overwhelming.

No clue about 2-FEA, is it more dopaminergic?

Ime 3-FEA was very flooring even with a bit of a stimulant. But I bet it would go great with 4-HO-MIPT or 4-HO-MET. Just don't expect to be to mobile.

wellp a whole lot has happened guys after 6:30pm, I began snorting noopept + 4-ho-met half way trough the roll, I got super cozy and stoned dreamy and all kinds of visuals bc of the 4-ho. But when the 2/3-fea started wearing off I got an intense comedown during a psychedelic peak trip of 4-ho. The comedown gave anxiety attacks and dizzy spells but magnified by the uuh duh the metocin, lmao what did I expect, candyflipping never worked for me well because of this comedown depression.
Well this is an interesting scenario, would this same thing happen with you guys or did you experience something similar?
The same thing happened when combining 4-homet with 5-apb last summer.
The machine elves must be proud for me achieving anxiety ego death, eagle is killed. This is what a nirvana moment would feel like to buddhist monks.

I've tried 2/3FEA pellets. I think it makes no sense to redose on this if you want to make it more intense, it just prolongs the experience and its boring residual stimulation (after the "comedown", so to speak). If you redose, it less than an hour after dosing the first dose..

I tried it 4 times, first time was pretty cool, and very rushy, with the 70/30 pellets, other times was quite uneventful, but nice. Last time I dosed half of a 125/50 pill, so around 62.5/25, it was strangely less potent than the 70/30 pills... so I don't know what to think about it, maybe I have a progressively fucked up serotonin system due to kratom use. Or perhaps it was because of using/abusing NEP for a while, but I didn't have used NEP in more than a week (low dose, in fact) when used half pill...

I'm gonna try again with the pill but this time full 125, probably around first days of january, that would make almost 2 months since last dose, so surely it wouldn't be too bad in terms of neurotoxicity/cardiotoxicity and all that jazz...
in anycase, I like 3fea more than mdma, I know... I'm the odd one on this, but mdma feels too forced IME, like a chemical is raping my emotional filter, not being myself anymore... 3-fea is more gentle but quite euphoric and improves openness, has that amphetamine undertone of feeling confident without being too "slobbery".