• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

1St vivitrol injection tomorrow and used heroin tonight?! Any1 know anhthj f

Idkbri912

Greenlighter
Hi!! I am in urgent need of some advise!!! So I am scheduled to 1st my first vivitrol shot tomorrow afternoon or actually in like 10 hours and like a typical Fucking junkie, after almost 4 days of brutal detox, accepted a heroin Care package from a friend of mine that in which I shot all up with my last shot not being 30 mins ago. What should I expect to happen if i fake the peetest and get it any ways? If I do not get the shot, my family is Calling my p.o./ forcing me to go to rehab for 30 days in which I miss my school graduation on Wednesday!!
Is it bad?? Willl my brutal 3-7 day withdrawal×25 start all over again in which I will miss my grad anyways..? What should I do?? How should I expect to feel and for How Long??? Is trying to push off my injection until Monday(def probably not even an option) highly recommended.
Please help I know nothing about this drug and am freaking out#!

I'm not a fan causing unnecessary panic but you are right to be worried. If the care package was the only opioid that you have used in the last couple weeks then maybe. If you've been using right up until the care package then you should get out of it for now or fail the test and fall on the mercy of your parents because when you get the shot the sickness it induces will give you away regardless of the smuggled in clean pee. The doctors might even administer a test shot or induction dose of antagonist to check for a reaction and it's impossible to fake not having a reaction when your puking on the floor 90 seconds after the test shot. Seriously fein a stomach bug or something to buy you the 9 extra days or come clean. Even if you only used the care package you will most likely react to the test shot just not puking sick. If you get the stay of execution don't use during grad celebrations..I wish you the best of luck

Like the other replies said there is no point faking a per test and having the shot. Within the hour or less u will def go into pwd and everyone would know u have used. Once the shot has been administrated there is no reversing the wd process. The only way to feel the slightest relief is to have a shit load of smack... I know from experience

Admit you fucked up, you want to succeed, and reschedule the shot on the agreement you fuck up it's over. Honestly though you're better off making the best of rehab... Some people aren't even able to access that