• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

1St vivitrol injection tomorrow and used heroin tonight?! Any1 know about vivitrol

Idkbri912

Greenlighter
Hi!! I am in urgent need of some advise!!! So I am scheduled to 1st my first vivitrol shot tomorrow afternoon or actually in like 10 hours and like a typical Fucking junkie, after almost 4 days of brutal detox, accepted a heroin Care package from a friend of mine that in which I shot all up with my last shot not being 30 mins ago. What should I expect to happen if i fake the peetest and get it any ways? If I do not get the shot, my family is Calling my p.o./ forcing me to go to rehab for 30 days in which I miss my school graduation on Wednesday!!
Is it bad?? Willl my brutal 3-7 day withdrawal×25 start all over again in which I will miss my grad anyways..? What should I do?? How should I expect to feel and for How Long??? Is trying to push off my injection until Monday(def probably not even an option) highly recommended.
Please help I know nothing about this drug and am freaking out#!

From what I heard, you need 7-14 days clean from opiates before getting the shot

fuck man they wont give you the shot unless your clean..best bet is go to a smoke shop and buy some fake piss...let me know how it goes dude