• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids 1st time with Oxycodone 40mg - Very little to no effect

SanchezMorty

Greenlighter
So I managed to get my hands on 2 Oxycodone 40mg (orange outer white inner no markings)
I've been taking a few opiates recently, started on Codeine phosphate 30mg a few weeks ago, 90mg wasn't really giving me the effects that 90mg/1500mg zapain (codeine paracetamol) would. Ended up taking between 120 to 260mg orally nightly for a week, even then the high wasn't amazing for the dose IMHO.
Ive also been taking some ER 100mg Tramadol, 100mg followed by 200mg an hour later, taken 10 over the past 3 days, again, the effects arnt that great, although I can't find much on the brand so they my be duds (zpol - 100) , I seem to be skipping the high and going straight to the itch phase (which i still enjoy). So, back to the Oxycodone, last night I took 1/2 (20mg) orally followed by the other 1/2 30 minutes later, again I didn't have any great effects although I did get the itch later on. Im guessing the opiates I've been taking recently have built my tolerance very quickly. I'm just a bit disheartened as was expecting more from oxy given what I've read, and the fact that they're (removed - sorry just double checked the rules) a pop. What would you guys recommend, have a few weeks off and repeat last night? or have a few weeks off and get a 80mg taking half and half, are there any other opiates I could experiment with bar H and Fent.
Ps I really don't fancy snorting the oxys as would prefer the high to be more gradual and longer lasting.
Regards.

Are you just taking off the coating and eating. half the pill? If so, the 40mgs will be time release and it will take a long time for the full 40mgs to be released. This could be the reason you are getting a sub par buzz at first followed by some more classic opiate side effects later on.

So I managed to get my hands on 2 Oxycodone 40mg (orange outer white inner no markings)
I've been taking a few opiates recently, started on Codeine phosphate 30mg a few weeks ago, 90mg wasn't really giving me the effects that 90mg/1500mg zapain (codeine paracetamol) would. Ended up taking between 120 to 260mg orally nightly for a week, even then the high wasn't amazing for the dose IMHO.
Ive also been taking some ER 100mg Tramadol, 100mg followed by 200mg an hour later, taken 10 over the past 3 days, again, the effects arnt that great, although I can't find much on the brand so they my be duds (zpol - 100) , I seem to be skipping the high and going straight to the itch phase (which i still enjoy). So, back to the Oxycodone, last night I took 1/2 (20mg) orally followed by the other 1/2 30 minutes later, again I didn't have any great effects although I did get the itch later on. Im guessing the opiates I've been taking recently have built my tolerance very quickly. I'm just a bit disheartened as was expecting more from oxy given what I've read, and the fact that they're (removed - sorry just double checked the rules) a pop. What would you guys recommend, have a few weeks off and repeat last night? or have a few weeks off and get a 80mg taking half and half, are there any other opiates I could experiment with bar H and Fent.
Ps I really don't fancy snorting the oxys as would prefer the high to be more gradual and longer lasting.
Regards.
Peel the coating off and crush em, I've been on hillbillies for 15years + I usually smash 5-6 and wash em down with water and make sure I've eaten a little food so's not to get gripes also they seem to last longer if ive eaten. If were you I'd take 1 40mg and see how u get on dont take the full 80mg coz u most probably projectile vomit.. god I wish I had some oxi's. I cant get them no matter how much they cost!!! Here in liverpool uk there not heard of on the streets. Its all smack n crack....I have to wait all month for 3-4 days supply them it's back on the methadone for me....actually if I were u I'd fuckin steer well clear coz once your hooked believe me your fucked....andy uk....

Yeah I've been getting my stuff off the DW, no one I know has even tried them around here, most have never heard of them, Newport S. Wales. I know I've got to be careful as it is a slippery slop, il give it another bash in a couple of weeks, probably get 1 80 and split it into 2 doses, and do them 45 mins apart. Then il take some shrooms to hopefully reset the mind and get the want for opiates out of my brain 😜

You need to crush the pills up like @somnilicious says above. If you only scrape the skin off but eat the pill without crushing it, it's still gonna be XR.

Sketchy the pills have no markings at all though. Usually they have some kind of marking like OC or OX unless they're those big Sandoz ones from Europe.

Yeah I've been getting my stuff off the DW, no one I know has even tried them around here, most have never heard of them, Newport S. Wales. I know I've got to be careful as it is a slippery slop, il give it another bash in a couple of weeks, probably get 1 80 and split it into 2 doses, and do them 45 mins apart. Then il take some shrooms to hopefully reset the mind and get the want for opiates out of my brain 😜
AHAHA HAHAHA ya crazy bastard gota hand it to ya tho...I've got around 300 shrooms I picked em about 4 years ago!! They're drier than a nuns cunt!!!lol.. I ain't tripped for about 15 years..the last blotted trip I had blew my fuckin doors off freaked me rite out..can you get them 80s regularly?😉😉

It seems like youre feeling the opiate, you just dont get any euphoria from it or dont Know how to recognize it. Try smoking weed with it, or smoking cigarettestoo are basic to feel opiates.