View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1st time LSD- positive post effects

Mizora

Bluelighter
So I finally got round to doing some acid...wow! Id like to thank all that helped me here on BL whether I spoke to you directly or just read some content from you. The experience itself was awesome but truly the days after have been even better! !

Its now been 5 days since...I feel like a new me, I ruined the trip a lil with weed, buuuut you live and learn and I certainly wont be smoking again, possibly t+7 hours...i duno, im not sure on taht 1. One thing that I did realise (which ive been pondering for quite some time now) is that I really dont need to smoke weed anymore, its been over 10 years and I really get nothing from the stuff anymore! Its just another mindset for me, not really a 'high' in itself.

I was diagnosed with adhd back when i was 14/15, Ive been on and off meds for years, never really got to grips with them, sure I got positives from them but they never truly seemed like a 'fix', more just like a big plaster- if that makes any sense? the reason I mention this is because the last few days i feel similar to like I do on meds, just...well better. I feel inner peace, I feel I can communicate a lot easier. There are a few other aspects in my life that I think may be helping but I honestly think this lsd consumption as boosted me. Its wonderful!

Now naturally Ive been reading up on all of this and im definitely not alone...the power of the internet is amazing when it brings us all together. But yeah...I just wanted to share, who knows may be some fellow BL's that this resonates with.

Safe to say I am going to be exploring more avenues with the stuff...some stuff like Holotropic Breathwork, meditating etc.

oh and I took 90 ug, I cant imagine what higher doses are like!! I think im quite a susceptible person.

thanks for reading this far...good vibes to all.

Glad to hear you had a positive experience mate :) especially glad that Bluelight and this community served its purpose in guiding you in the right direction leading up to your first trip. It's what we're here for :)

cheers trozzle, it really has given me a new perspective on life, I think my week afterglow has faded now, but the mindset is still here. I dont wana smoke weed, Im eating healthy, im back to working out.

I can def take from the experience that with life you just got to be...i know it sounds cliche, but it came to during the trip that you just got to BE. You cant control anything but your own actions, all you can do is BE :)

This sounds very similar to my first experience three months ago. I was an occasional smoker of cigarettes and weed and I've stopped doing them both. The happiness of the afterglow lasted about three weeks, but I still feel really good about life in general. Here's to you mate.

Wonderful. :) I get amazing post-effects from LSD as well, even today, 12 years after I first tripped.

This sounds very similar to my first experience three months ago. I was an occasional smoker of cigarettes and weed and I've stopped doing them both. The happiness of the afterglow lasted about three weeks, but I still feel really good about life in general. Here's to you mate.

Glad to hear youve kicked em. Thanks bro :) I think im going to do it on my own in a couple of weeks, maybe a bike ride of course! ;)

Wonderful. :) I get amazing post-effects from LSD as well, even today, 12 years after I first tripped.

Really...I can believe that. I think Im going to do more introspective stuff with it, really clear up some unwanted beliefs etc. Here's to Hoffman!