View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1st time dxm 3rd plateau questions

Second Last

Greenlighter
My friend plans on doing a 3rd plateau dose of dxm. He has experience with dxm and has taken 500mg the last time, he understands what dxm does and is prepared for the next step. He plans to take two bottle of max strength robo equaling around 635ish mg total. He weighs about 72kg. He has also read about grape fruit juice and would like to potentiate the dxm. He plans on getting two bottles of GFJ and drinking one glass every hour up until his initial dxm dose, one glass after the dxm dose, and one glass one hour into the trip. My friend has a couple of questions.
Has anyone ever tried grape fruit juice? If so, what was the method and amount? does it actually work? was it white, purple, or pink juice? does that even matter?
Also, my friend, by all means does NOT want to go anywhere near the 4th plateau. He doesn't expect the GFJ to actually throw him that far into the abyss, but he has never tried a potentiator before.
Any advice from the more experienced would be greatly appreciated.

Just make sure your friend uses the right stuff that contains only dxm in it, because on that plateau it could do some harm or at least, ruin the trip. I've personally never heard of the grapefruit juice improving the trip. If he does notice something let us know because that'd be very interesting. He'll have a good time, it's really hard to fuck up dxm. The only way is to really fuck up is to buy shit that has other chemicals in it. Other than that, tell him to have fun! :D

Oh yeah, you mentioned erowid. If you haven't checked this out yet you should https://erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_info2.shtml

so my friend tried that out. he told me that the grapefruit juice was absolutely disgusting and he won't be trying to drink that stuff again. he ended up puking for the first time on dxm, but held it down for 40-60 mins so he still tripped a decent amount. he doesn't know if the juice made anything stronger since he also vomited, he isn't sure if he got the full 600mg, but he still tripped pretty hard.