View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! 1st time doing liberty caps

femaletrouble

Bluelighter
I've never done shrooms before or any psychedelics for that matter I'm a anxious kind of person so hopefully my 1st trip will be enjoyable. I know you need to have a relaxing setting so that will be at home probably just listening to some music. I'm really just hoping for cwe closed eye visuals which I've had quite a few of in the past from pregabalin which I took upwards of 600mg an really enjoyed will this be obtainable from 1g or 1.5g. I'm not looking for open eye visuals I don't know how I'd react to those especially if it was say a bad trip, although I do have access to benzos. So really am I good to think that at those doses I'd only have mild relaxation an the wanted c.e.v. thanks for any helpful advice to a noob shrooms adventure

Hey. It's great that you have access to benzos, as you can really take the edge off a bad trip. You shouldn't have a bad time if you're just going to take a mild dose of liberty caps. The best way to take them is weigh out your dose, chop them up a bit, and make tea. In warm tea it seems to kick in faster so you can gauge when you've had enough easier than eating a handful and waiting. Seems like you've done you're research about set and setting - enjoy! I like mushrooms, they're my favourite psychedelic I think.
https://erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Mushrooms_P_semilanceata.shtml this may be helpful. Potency can vary and you didn't say if you dried them, but sip your tea slow or chew a couple at a time and keep chewing (it's pretty gross this was if you don't like mushrooms, but I don't mind) and sublingually it kicks in quicker, helping you titrate your dose better.

Last edited:
mindset is not the same as setting, but it is the set in set+setting which is always a factor.
mindset includes anything that has been in your mind and how you feel about that, as well as how you feel about the setting.
all of that amounts to perceptions, the thinking that results from what you feel.

since you cannot assure that you always feel good, you have to at least accept your own thinking, and to remain in touch with a portion of reality, try to feel the freshest of sensations.

even if you are scared, you can trip as long as you can accept that you are going to have some nutty thoughts - no matter how you feel this is the right mindset.
(we have nutty thoughts anyway, but often are in denial)

my 4. shroom trip was first bad because NOTHING stayed still. Tracer-explosion.
Then rode it out. Just, whatever, I couldn't do shit about it, so, whatever.

No such trip at 1g dried in brewed in tea. But did feel abit if body load. I didn't feel like doing anything but needed to go shops an cook a meal so could have done without the chores