Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1p-lsd

justme6263

Bluelighter
Hi all!

I will be trying 100ug of 1P-LSD later on tonight and, if it is as good as I have been reading on here and elsewhere, I will am planning on buying a substantial amount before the ban on psychoactive substances in the UK takes effect. My question is how long do you think this compound will keep before any noticeable degredation if stored in a light proof and airtight container in a freezer?

I plan on buying an amount that would last me for a couple of years at least, I hope it will hold its potency for a decent amount of time.

Also I have quite limited experience with LSD, I've only used it four times. I am hoping to get a similarly immersive experience with 1P. Do people think 100u would be enough to achieve that?

Thanks in advance.

Regular LSD doesnt need to be in a freezer so i doubt 1p-lsd does. Slip it in a book it will likely last decades. The problem with freezing it is condensation and the possibility it will get wet if your power goes out. I hear stories all the time about blots getting ruined in freezer and none about it going bad if kept out of light at room temp. I tried some 5 year lsd the other day and it was fine potency was the same. Just don't store it in solution. Stocking up is a smart move btw.

For me personally it really starts to shine around 200mcg, but we started with 100 and had the time of our lives :)
Good vibes!

Cheers for the responses. I will keep it stored in the container I have ATM then, light proof and airtight and leave it in a cool place. If this trip on 1p is as good an experience as I expect then this compound is a god send, I've been unable to get hold of good LSD for many many months.

As it is my first time tripping alone I shall start with 100ug and see how it goes from there, I know I will crave some social interaction later so I have given my uncle prior warning that I may pay him a visit.

In an hours time I will hopefully be fully immersed :)

Someone who's opinion that I trust told me that he stored his 1P-LSD in a container with rice grains (uncooked obviously). It acts as a fairly high capacity moisture absorber. One can obviously purchase specific desiccants, but rice works decently. Whenever I pick up a new lot of 1P, I take the time to portion them out into labelled subsamples so that the most I take out of the fridge/freezer is 4 pieces at a time, each in a ziplock bag inside of another ziplock bag with rice, etc.

The bags thus removed from storage aren't opened until equilibrated to room temperature; and from there one hit (or as desired) at a time. I fully expect them to last years.

Tom

I was unable to do this last night but I have just put one tab under my tongue, fingers crossed it is a wonderful ride :D

Last edited:
I vac- pac blotters before they are put in freezer , in an air tight container .
I keep a few tabs in the fridge or a book for imminent consumption , and the majority in the freezer for long term storage . Before opening the container I allow it to reach room temp , to minimize the condensation . Also , inside the container is a few pharmacuetical dessicant packs and some uncooked rice , to hopefully absorb any condensation that might occur .
Some of my stash is very old , and is also comprised of 4 - tryps , 2 C- xx , MDxx , etc , etc ... some blotters are approaching 5 years ; - to date moisture has never been a problem , nor has [ I believe ] any degradation or loss of potency occurred , even in the oldest items .....