• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1p lsd - would love to hear trip reports from those that have taken higher doses?

crazydiamond88

Greenlighter
I recently started taking 1p LSD and i absolutely love it, to me there is no comparison to the real stuff except with real LSD you're never sure of the potency (1 hit can knock your socks off or do very little).

I tried 1 blotter of this stuff the first time 100ug and found it not to be quite enough (kind of on the periphery of tripping and reality so more scope for anxiety and an uncomfortable trip), so I took another blotter within an hour of the first and all was well...and very intense.

Last time I took two hits up front (the come up was HARSH) felt sick, loads of adrenaline but not really anxiety it just seemed like being slowly pushed over the edge of a cliff or something but once it kicked in properly it was incredible..i then took a third blotter later on but because of the immediate tolerance it just prolonged the trip on a very low level, which was still really nice.

Next time I'm debating going with 3 blotters upfront, I never have bad trips, maybe bad parts but pretty good at pulling myself back out of it. Has anyone done this dose or higher? I'm going to get some weed next time to help with the nausea as even two upfront i felt like i was going to projectile vomit for at least half an hour into it which wasn't the best!

3 is awesome....I like to eat 1 then after 30 minutes drop the other 2

It is a strong trip, but not overwhelming (for me)